𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 ~

'Two Worlds'

'Two Worlds'

_______Small Mature warning!!!_____

' "Hey Eren?"
He hummed as a response. We stood by the dock facing the sea able to see the moons reflection, sparkling on it.
His arm was wrapped around my waist, his head from behind snuggling in my neck.

"What are your people like?"
i asked. He was slightly surprised at the sudden question but still answered.

"Well... they are all...different...unique in their own way" he said with a slight raspy voice.

"Different...?Unique...? What do you mean?" I asked, expecting a different answer as i lifted my head a little to see one of his eyes.

"I have two bestfriends, one who is always worried about me and another that forever talked about the outside world" He continued as i listened while the crashing of the waves could be heard.

"One of them us always inviting a fight with me, one time we got kicked in the gut really bad"
He said with a chuckle, i also chuckled along with him, he seems like someone to pick a fight.

"They were these two, like siblings or half and halves of each other. The first guy was bald and always let out stupid things from his mouth" Eren said.

"What about the second one?" I asked.

"She was the funniest you would ever meet, a big eater. You know she once stole meat and brought for the rest of us to eat." I laughed thinking about what this girl might look like. She seemed like everyone's comfort.

"She would always put a smile on all of us with whatever she did" I looked at his face, he something.
I looked back at the waves.

"She must be a very special someone to all of you" '
__________________

I woke up in a different place, must have slept on that airship.

I just stared at the ceiling of this new place.

I was on a small stiff bed, the walls wete brown in color giving a gloomy feel. I was in cell.

I suddenly saw a small spark of light on my left side, turning I saw Eren he stood by the bars of the cell holding onto somebody's uniform...?

The 'somebody' pushes Eren's hand away from them.

"YOU PERV! Still acting rebellious you idiot" he/she says as, walking away.

What happened when I passed out?

I looked at Eren, he was wearing nothing but his pants, showing his rock hard abs.

I blushed as I took a glance, remembering the nights we had together~

"Still a problem even when we reach your island" I say that him, startling him as he turned to my direction.

His eyes were filled with slight anger but softened when he saw me.

"You awake?" He asked a stupid question.

"No I'm dead" I said rolling my eyes.

I sat up on the bed as he walked towards my figure.

"Still as funny as ever" he said with a soft smile.

"Still a liar as ever" I said coldly, he was kinda hurt by that.

"Hey look Y/n...i sorry I shouldn't have lied to you" He said.

"Oh really, you're sorry now but you weren't when you were killing innocent lives" I say folding my arms, glaring at him.

"Look, I had no choice, I mean wouldn't you have done the same thing if it were to protect your country"

He was right but I couldn't admit it, I was still so angry at him.

"There's nothing that can make me forgive your ass" I say looking away.

"Y/n, you know I love you very much, and wouldn't do anything to hurt you"

"No I don't know that"

I say still looking away with my eyes closed.

I then felt a hand turn my head, opening my eyes im faced with emerald ones. Eren was so close to my face.

"I can make you know" he says with a smirk, gosh why did he have such a mesmerizing face.

"Really now?~" I say trying to play long with him.

He leaned closer to me, trying to kiss me but I pushed him back.

"Not so easy my good sir, that isn't going to make me forgive you that easily. I mean you literally betrayed me" I say now my anger rose a little.

"I know, I know I betrayed you, I hurt you, I lied to you, but as someone seen as a threat in the place I was born in, I had no choice but to show them that I'm no threat" He said now his voice was cracking too.

"You have such a kissable face" is all I said.

A bigger smirk grew on his face as he slid his hands around your face, pulling you closer,  goosebumps swarmed every part of your body.

He softly grabbed your neck placing rough but passionate kisses on it.

He looked at your lips, before slamming his ones onto yours, roughly but filled with love. Like he was trying to say sorry but with action.

Wrapping your hands around his neck, out of breath he asked, "do you want me to stop?", you hurriedly said, " just the opposite, please"

He smirked at your response once again, before you both fell to the bed, him on top of you, while your hands pulled out the ribbons he had tied his hair with. His hair fell to your face, brushing it slightly.

He leaned closer to you, pecking your lips before saying,

"I love you Y/n and I'm sorry"

Was what he said last before-

___________________

Hey (●’◡’●)ノ
I know, short chapter but I'll be sure to post the next one as quick as possible.

Thank you all for the support this story has been getting, never really had faith in this story.

The armin x reader boom coming out will be a two worlds book two book oky 😉.

Don't worry I'll inform you all when it's coming out.

But be sure to follow and vote before you leave.

Also 'her memories' by EQUXVedits is freaking goood, a must read.

Thank you so much

XOXO
Words: 1022