𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ~

'Two Worlds'_______________

'Two Worlds'
_______________

I never really understood Zeke, or maybe i have but never understood why i understand him.

He seemed like the complete opposite of Eren, like they were striving for different goals.

I've once caught Zeke talking to Eren, but never bothered to know what they talked about, but... i really wish i stayed to listen, maybe i would have known about Eren before the incident at Liberio.

_____________

"Hello kid who killed Sasha" Eren walked in room to see Gabi on the ground talking to herself.

"What do you want?!" She asked Eren in anger, remembering whta he did her home and how he spoke to his friends.

"If you want to save Falco, you need to cooperate with us." 

"To cooperate?! With what?!" 

"I want you to call for help over the radio to get a reaction from those who invaded the walls"

She didn't get to answer before a guard who stood next to Eren was killed by Pieck, before Eren could react she pointed her gun at him.

"Don't move. Eren Yeager, that's you isn't it?" She asked still pointing her gun at him.

"Gabi, take that rifle and point at him" Pieck gestured for to take to the gun which laid on the dead guard. She looked at Eren.

" Eren, take your hands out of your pockets" She commanded him.

"And if i don't?" He aske her.

"Then i will pull the trigger, and your brains will splatter across the floor. Have you ever seen that before? You won't have time to titanize" 

"And why have you not shoot me yet? If you are not going to pull the trigger, then why have you come here?What will you do if I keep my hands in my pockets?" He asked her.

"You have no way of knowing, now do you." Pieck answered."Once your brain is all over the floor then-"

"No i do know, you're not going to shoot" He cut her off.

"Because you do not have authorization to kill the original titan" Eren moved closer to the mouth of the gun, making it point directly to his forehead. "And your orders are to bring the original titan alive at all costs. At the last possible moment you're going to turn into a titan and swallow me while keeping me alive. Isn't that right?"

"MS PIECK" Gabi was ready to shoot Eren before Pieck stopped her.

"Gabi. Remove your finger from the trigger" She commanded.

Pieck than lifted her arms in surrender and said, "Yes, i wont shoot you. I think it would be impossible to eat you, anyway"

"But there are two reasons why i  didn't kill you" She said making Eren curious.

"One is because, if you can use the original titan's power, then maybe you can defeat Marley, and the other reason is because your're Y/n's lover"

___________________________________________

"So, we're just supposed to sit here, and watch where this goes?" Connie asked as he leaned on the bars of the cell.

I thanked Mr Blouse as he handed me a cup of coffee. I sat next to Mikasa while Armin sat infront of the both us.

"Armin, can't you use your titan power to get us out of here."Connie asked a stupid quiestion.

"I cannot, if i tried i would blow this city away" Armin answered as he sipped his coffee."The colossal titan isn't capable of pulling of something so delicate unlike Eren."

Connie turned to me, "And you Y/n?" 

I looked at him than back at the teacup i held "Same as the colossal titan" i said sternly.

I looked up at Armin, as he looked at both me and Mikasa. It felt like a staring contest.

"So why were you beaten to a pulp by Eren? Can we finally talk about that?" Jean broke the silence.

"Because he was saying things that hurt Mikasa's feelings, so i tried hitting him, but got beaten up in return." I'm sure Eren had no choice.

"He hurt Mikasa's feelings, what do you mean?" Jean asked, from the way he was concerned, he must like her.

Mikasa stopped Armin before he could say anymore, clearly hurt. As for me i don't even know what i feel right now.

"That's enough now" Mikasa said quietly.

"No, it's not, tell me what he said" Jean asked stubbornly.

"Hey, that's enough Jean" Connie calmed him down.

"It means that asshole has completely gone rotten,if he has gone as far as to hurting the people he cared about, and for no good reason, he's lost us that's for sure." Connie spat.

"If he was in the right mind, then i don't think he would do something like that for no reason, there must be some meaning to it" Jean said. I completely agree with him.

Someone cut off our conversations.

"Long time no see, heroes of Shiganshina aswell as you Miss Y/n"

Yelena.

_________________________________________

Hi (●’◡’●)ノ

Not this book hitting 25k reads 🤭

I really need you guys' opinion on this book cause I'm just curious.

Hope you have an amazing day before New Years arrives.

Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ
Words 864