𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 ~

'Two Worlds'_________________

'Two Worlds'
_________________

Words 550
_________________

"Zeke backed into a corner...means a great disaster for his enemies"

~

The others turned as they felt vibrations from the ground.

Realistically it would mean an earthquake was taking place, but not in anime logic.

That was the sound of The Fallen Titan, creating an ear piercing scream and an explosion so bright it would do more then blinding someone.

It was not as big and better than the Colossal Titan but definitely more frightening.

Just like the attack on Liberio.

________________________________________

I watched in my form as Zeke glared straight at me.

But that was not enough to intimidate me.

I was just about to show them all why I'm the Fallen Titan.

_________________________________________

Zeke used his strength to throw a huge rock at me and i instantly dodged but he kept on throwing at me but i used this to put him off guard.

I held a huge rock behind my back , waiting for the moment Zeke is distracted as he had noticed Piecks absent presence, turning away from me to observe.

Now that he was distracted I used all my strength into the rock grasped in my palm, quickly swinging it with perfect aim towards Zeke.

His reaction was slow a the boulder pierced halfway into his nape, resulting in him collapsing and fall from the wall , meeting the hard ground.

"Yeah! Get him Y/n" the Marleyan soldiers cheered for me. But Zeke was not finished yet, I could sense it.

Zeke struggled to get up, I knew he must be planning to scream.

I quickly tried to run over to him in order to stop it from happening .

Readying my stance I dashed towards the wall , moving in a quicker speed better the Female.

But forgetting that i had used so much of my stamina into that boulder, I felt immense pain soar through my entire body, causing me to stop in my tracks, collapsing as my eyes began slowly shut.

___________________________________________________

Zeke screamed ignoring Colt's remarks as the enemy began to turn into titans. Falco began attacking Reiner who had to deal with both him and Eren.

As Zeke was distracted, Magath shot him in the nape, "I got him for sure this time, we're in the clear for now. Make sure L/n is okay, we might need her again"

Before Reiner could be eaten by Falco, Porco instead took Reiner's place, looking hot doing so.

"Hey! Hey! L/n Can you hear me?!" A soldier called to me, as I slightly began to open my eyes adapting to the light.

"What's going on?" I asked him. "Zeke screamed and Porco was just eaten by Falco"

What? asking in confusion trying not to break that my friend just got eaten.

I was about to ask when we heard a loud shot near.

I turned to see Eren's head twirl away from his body as Gabi aimed a gun at him.

"Eren!"

The decisive bullet blasts right through her man....

to be continued...

_________________________________________

𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲

Sorry for my unnannounced hiatus, I've just been focusing on school, but im trying to use the free time i get to update, because i badly wanna finish this book.

Im posting the next chappter soon so stay updated...

bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ