𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ~

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

𝐼𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ, 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝐸𝑟𝑒𝑛 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟.

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑌/𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝐸𝑟𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑒...

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"Wait Pieck! You shouldn't walk around too much, you're still injured" I said worried about Pieck who was clearly not worried about herself.

"Don't worry Y/nie I'm healthy as a horse" She said as she tripped but was caught by me, "Yeah healthy as a horse" You mocked her as she chuckled a little.

Marley, after four years had finally defeated the Mid-East Alliance, but most of the warriors are injured.

"Let's go check on Reiner shall we"
Pieck says as she tries to walk with her crutch, signalling me to follow.
"Ughh fine, I have to check up on him either way"

You reach the room Reiner was in and Pieck enters with you following behind
"Porcie, you shouldn't be bullying someone who took artillery fire" Pieck said.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me by that name, Pieck" He said feeling annoyed. "Hi Porky" you said waving your hand at the annoyed man. "Same goes for you, Y/n" he said feeling even more annoyed.

"... Are you okay? " Reiner asked
"It's been about two months since
the last time I was human,kinda forgot how the whole bipedal thing works. But thanks to the amazing nurse Y/n im sure to be good as new" Pieck said wrapping her hand around your shoulders.

"By the way, Reiner... " You turn to Reiner, "You oughta visit Gabi and the others, they've been worried about you". It's true, the hits Reiner took when protecting Zeke were harsh, of course they were worried.

"I think I will" he says getting up from the bed. Pieck slumps down on the bed next to Reiner, "Easy does it" she says.

"Ah, I'm soo tired" she says, "I told you not to walk around too much" I say annoyed.

"Feels like I haven't seen you in forever" Porco says turning to Pieck.
"Really? Even though we're
always fighting side by side?" "Well, we shouldn't have to for a while." He says.
"We can hope." I say stretching my arms.

________

"C'mon Udo, you shouldn't kick town property" I say.

"Y/n! Reiner!" Gabi, Falco, Udo and Zofia say in unison, happy to see your presence and Reiner being well.

You decided to join Reiner to meet the kids , having not seeing them in a while.

You turned to see some men, traumatized enemy soldiers who survived being attacked by pure titans.

Honestly you kinda felt bad for them, but you pushed the thought away when you felt someone hug you. Gabi.

"Y/n what's wrong , you alright" You smile a little while patting her head, "it's okay Gabi, I just saw something"

You looked at Falco who seemed a little shy around you, "Hey Falco" you said but as he tried to respond, he was cut off by Gabi, "Hey did you hear?!, We get to go back to the headquarters in Liberio!!" Damn she's so loud.

"Gabi my ears" Reiner said, "I can't help it we finally get to go home!"

"Come on, we can explore town until then." Gabi said pulling Reiner.

"I should probably go now, I have some things I need to take back to Liberio" You say heading a different direction, you turn to Reiner, "Reiner are you sure you aren't still tired?"

"I'm perfectly fine Y/n thank you" he said, the thought of you feeling worried about him made him blush.

"If you say so, see you later guys" You wave at the short beings. "See ya Y/n!"

You smiled to yourself and began walking, but you didn't fail to catch a glimpse of someone staring at you. The figure was most definitely a he, and he looked injured,You stared at him and you two made eye contact. The heck?! Damn pervert.
You shove the thought and leave.

_________

*Sounds of a train moving

"I hope everyone of you saw just how heroic Gabi, the Eldian goddess was!" Colt shouted, We we're on our way back to Liberio and they were celebrating on Gabi's success in helping destroy one of Mid-East Alliance's trains.

Honestly I don't think it was that big of a deal but I can't stop them from enjoying themselves.

"Commander we should shut them up" one of the commander's men said. We were seated in a different passenger wagon, where the warriors and commander chiefs sat in. I'm a warrior too just so you know.

"Let's look the other way, give them this one night" Commander Magath said unbothered.

Your mind was in a different world as you thought about the man you saw back with Gabi and the others.

He had long hair, a bandaged eye, a missing leg and his Eldian strap was in the wrong place.

But you had to admit he was most definitely hot, the way he looked at you and even with his hobo looking features, Gosh!?!.

"Hey Y/n, you there? " you snapped out from your thoughts when Pieck who sat next to you called you.

"Oh yeah, sorry I wasn't listening" I said, "it's fine but are you okay?" She said, now Porco who sat opposite you looked at you. "No I'm fine, I'm just a little tired" Well I wasn't actually lying since I had to deal with a lot of patients after the war.

"You must be exhausted from all those patients" Porco said, well obviously Mr Einstein.

"We are more than grateful for you Miss Y/n" Commander Magath said, it was practically impossible to be thanked or be said anything nice from him but to you it was easy peasy.

"Thank you sir, I will continue to work hard" You bowed your head to him.

'I still can't get over that man though'

_________________________

Author @ stvrmazier

Hi thanks for clicking on this story.

Don't worry i will quickly publish the next chapter but other chapters might be slow because of exams but bear with me.

PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW BEFORE YOU LEAVE IT WILL 100% MAKE MY DAY

Thank you so much

Anyways,

Give ideas in what you think will happen to the two if them?

Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ
1065 words