Chapter Forty-seven

Zemela's POV:-)

Sitting by the passengers seat of Bryson's car, I couldn't see anything wrong. Pamela, my sister had told me the thing between me and Mr Richboy-she calls him that, is too good to be true.

I couldn't see anything too good to be true, everything seemed normal to me, he loves me, I love him. I still didn't tell Ruby and my other friends about me and Bryson doing more than passionate kisses, I wanted it to be our little thing, my little thing, I didn't even think maybe he had told Nolan.

"Where are you applying to?" I asked him out of the blue.
He shrugged, drawing from his cigar "I don't know, yet" he replied.

"I'm applying to Harvard, hoping to get scholarship plus I'll work my ass out over the summer" I told him.
"That's good, you have it all planned out" he said focusing on the movie, it was a nineties movie about crime I even thought it was a documentary or something.

One thing led to another and I had Bryson's member deep down my throat. I bobbed my head on his shaft with the help of his strong hand on my head, my hand moved up and down the skin I couldn't get into my mouth.

"Ahh fuck!" He groaned applying little pressure on my head, his hand fisted around my hair.
I gagged multiple times when his member went to deep, I felt his come warm up my mouth as the fluid came out of him.

"Come here" he said breathless.
I obediently climbed onto his laps, he moved his driver's seat back wards to give me enough room.

Once I was settled on his lap he raised my skirt to expose my thighs-he told me to wear gowns or skirt anytime we're going to see.
He found my panties and moved them aside, professionally I held his member against my already wet entrance, lowering my self I guide him into me.

"Uhmm" I moaned, my walls adjusted to his size.
"Fuck!" He hissed as I started rocking my hips, he held my thighs guiding me as I rode him. I was already really good at it.

"Fuckkk!" I yelled when he slapped my butt cheeks.
"You like that?" He asked moving his hips upwards to slap into me.
"Uhmm" I answered.

"Words baby" he pinched my butt cheek.
"Yes! Yes!" I cried as he increased his pace.

I threw my head backwards enjoying him in me, he raised my blouse up sucking my breast.
"Fuck baby" he hissed slamming harder.
"Ahhhh..."

The heat in my lower stomach increased, I knew I was close, "please don't come inside me" I begging him.
He grunted in reply, "please" I added closing my eyes as pleasure exploded through me.

"Ahhh!" I yelled filled with pleasure.
He slammed into me a few more times before relaxing under me, I tried moving but his hands held me in place.
"Don't move baby, please" he begged against my neck, his voice and breathe against my skin messed with my brain and I stayed put allowing him empty himself in me.

Once we caught our breathes and the whole drive had varnished, I climbed off him to the passengers seat.

After moments of silence and holding hands I broke the silence, "I need to head back home" I said

"Do you really have to go?" He asked eyes still closed.
"Yes, it's almost nine I usually close by ten" I said.
"Why do you always have to go back early?" He asked, "you always have one excuse or the other to leave" he said.

I looked at him with disbelief, "you of all people know why I have to go home early"
"Yeah" he said nonchalantly, "because you're trying to stay out of trouble"

"Can't you just decide to rebel against him, you're eighteen heavens sake. Stop with all the good girl act"
"I should get in trouble with my dad just because of you? Is that what you're saying?"
"No I'm saying you should fight for your freedom. And what's the big deal if you get in trouble for me, huh?"