Chapter Three

A/N I apologize again.

Bryson's POV;-)

Today was really weird, I sat beside the weird ASS-i really don't know her full name, though I noticed she got prettier.

"Reggie wants to see you" Albie told me.

"Why?" Nolan asked him
He shrugged, "he wants a bet or so"

Nolan is my hommie....

Albie is the one who talks to everyone, Cameron is the one who doesn't care, he's more to himself, Alfie is Reggie's buddy and Albie's twin, Reggie is my childhood best friend who's now a jealous ass hole that won't let me rule in peace, always competing with me trying to take my position, which has never happened, Nolan is my hommie, he's as calm as I am, unlike all of us he hates attention.

Guess who loves attention?

ME!
and maybe Reggie too, but it has always been me, I get the most attention and I love it.

"You're not the winner just yet'" Alfie hissed as I relaxed

"I think I already know that" I said..

"You counted your victory too fast Griffin" Reggie said smiling

"I love when you smile bud it makes me happy" I said smiling brightly...

"You should get ready to be happy so often then, cause this smile is going to be here from now on" he said still smiling...we both looked stupid smiling at each other for no damn reason...

"What's the whole bet about?" Nolan asked breaking our smiling contest..
"Yeah, I almost forgot" Reggie said adjusting his sitting position..."it's simple" he said leaning forward, resting his arms on his legs...I gave him an 'okay?' look..

"I'll let you try your luck with her for two weeks, I'll never talk to her until the two weeks runs out, if by the ending of the two weeks you're not able to have sex with her with sex tape as evidence, she's mine" he said smiling...he seems confident...

"Just that?" Albie asked
"It's not that easy man" Reggie said smiling...

"Fine" I said leaning forward "I agree" I said with a smile

"Who's the girl?" Cameron asked

"Zemela" Alfie said "Zemela Olufola" he added looking at his phone..he turned his phone screen so I could see the girls picture...'ASS'

"That's ASS" I said

"No, most people think she's ASS, including teachers but she isn't" Reggie said.."Nolan?" Reggie asked...he has access to the school file since his dad is the principal, though he hacks himself in... prodigies love being prodigies.

"You know her?" I asked him

"Sort of, I honestly thought she was ASS" he said....if she isn't ASS then why would Mr Bainton call her Alina...

"You're lying" I said...

"Why would I lie, I'm not that desperate" he said... that's definitely a lie... he's desperate as fuck to win.

"She's in AP Physics and AP geometry class, basically all our classes" Alfie said..."she's on the girls basketball team, walks around with two other people, one of which is Sadiki Amin" he added...

Sadiki Amin, he lives in my neighborhood, I screwed up his girlfriend by mistake, he threw punches at me, it was some nasty fight, we both got bad injuries, his mom pulled up at school the next day to report, Mr Jase couldn't do anything cause the fight didn't happen in school, it happened in a club, the mommy's boy was stupid enough to start a fight in a club and still think the school would take actions against me.