Chapter Seven

Dedicated to pyt_folaaa

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryson's pov;-)

I was patiently waiting for Friday...end of week one... I've made no move and time is against me.... Zemela isn't the easy one, I've never had a girl like her, other girls happily throw themselves at my feet, she's even trying to avoid me.

My only plan is to kiss her today, things might get good from there, hopefully she'll let me in.

One thing is for sure, I want her bad, I desire her so bad, her tiny hands working wonders on me, her lips on mine, her boobs bouncing as she rides on me, thinking of her naked made me hard, so hard. Walking into my bathroom, I turned on the faucet in my jacuzzi...when the water was up to my satisfaction, I sprang free immediately my briefs came off..I slipped into the warm water, I held myself, stroking slowly....I stroke faster and faster till I could feel myself emptying into the water, my eyes rolled back in my head as I started off the second time...it takes four rounds to fully satisfy me... today I found myself going five times, after satisfying myself I had a nice bath.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From my table in the cafeteria I could see Zemela at her table with Arlo, he seems very funny, cause she laughs anytime he says something...his hand on her shoulder, they were sitting so close, too close for my liking, he was all over her, he really has no shame, I'm starting to suspect they screw each other from time to time, the thoughts of another guy touching her doesn't sit right in my head, I'm the only one meant to touch her.

It smells like someone's catching feelings, my brain laughed, shut up!

I push the thoughts of Zemela away, it's better if I don't think of her.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Fauna's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "it's nothing" I said....Nolan wasn't in the cafeteria, that's how she got the opportunity to sit beside me....

"You look lost" she said placing her hands on my thighs..she rubbed my thighs sending the message to me...she moved her hands upwards in between my legs, until she had me cupped in her hands....I seriously wish it was Zemela doing all these not Fauna, Fauna continued to rub me with her hands, horny mother fucker, she bit her lips desperately trying to get a reaction out of me, it wasn't as sexy as Zemela's, hers is natural, it looks so nice and sexy, that thinking of it is driving me insane....

Why are all my thoughts leading to her?

"Let's go" I told Fauna as I stood up... Fauna let out an excited giggle, "sorry" she whispered to the turned heads.

We headed to the dark hallway, an abandoned hallway, only people with similar mission use this hallway.

Immediately the darkness took over, I pressed her against the wall. "You like being naughty, huh?" My voice hoarse with lust. Fuck! I was burning inside, she giggled, I could tell she was bitting her lips. My fingers found the buttons on her shirt, she helped me unbutton it, yanking off her tie, with quick movement she took off her shirt. My hands wandered to her back, unhooking her bra skillfully, I cupped her boobs in my hand... pressing them roughly, her thick nipples already hard. I placed my mouth on one nipple, chewing and sucking while my fingers massaged the other, she let out a soft moan... it's been a week since I last screwed any girl, all for Zemela, she's going to pay back darely, with shaky hands she unzipped my pants, moving my briefs down, I sprang free, she held me in her hands giggling, "I love it so much" every girl loves a good cock.

She went down on knees, stroking me gently before taking me in her mouth, I held her head against me, pushing in until she gagged. Thrusting out, I went in slowly, my pace increased gradually...she gagged with every thrust.