Chapter Fifteen~Oh, for the Love of Tea!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 💎 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Zion, Nastasia, and Aidan were about to walk into the shop to see their friend. Being in the middle of the two, Aidan put his hands on the door to open it, he was stopped by Nastasia.

"Who is that man talking to Kari?" She questioned, peering through the clear glass. Both boys looked at her before turning their attention to where she was looking.

"Wait isn't that-"

"The dude you tackled, Jin Park," Aidan answered, cutting Zion off.

Zion's dark eyes came over with shock as he turned to Aidan. "I tackled someone from the Park family?!"

Aidan moved his, now damaged, ears away from his loud friend. "Please don't yell," he responded calmly before continuing. "It's fine, Kari told me that he was fine. Besides, he probably doesn't remember you." He brushed off, a still shocked, Zion.

"Who doesn't remember who tackles them?" Zion questioned, earning a snort from Nastasia.

"Who doesn't remember who they tackle?"

"Hush, something is happening." Aidan hit the two upside the head at the same time, pointing towards Kareena and Jin.

Inside the small, not very well-known, cafe, Kareena was on her way out when she was stopped by a familiar, yet unwelcoming, face. "Miss Acharya, do you work here?"

"Mr. Park!" She exclaimed, surprised to see him. "What are you doing here? I have never seen you come here in my life." She questioned bluntly, tilting her head. First the cafe, then the dance, now here. Is it an understatement to think he's stalking me?

She got her answer when Jin cut off her thought. "A colleague of mine often drinks his tea here. Annoyingly, he boasts about the flavour. I thought I would come over and try it myself. An... acquaintance of mine and I were meant to meet, but it seems she is unavailable." He answered.

"Okay..." Her voice trailed off when she couldn't think of anything else to say.

About to leave, Jin said something to stop her. "Will you be serving me today?" He questioned, rather bluntly.

Kareena fluttered her eyes in confusion, pausing before she spoke. "I uh..um, no. I just finished, actually." She said, pointing towards the back door.

"Then you can sit down with me." He stated, pointing to the seat in front of him for her to take.

"I can't-"

"Why not? You said you already finished work. I doubt you have any other plans on a workday. Sit down, I believe we still have something to discuss."

Kareena stared at the man, amused by the blunt way he had spoken. She couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips as she cautiously sat across from him.

About to open her mouth and put an end to her confusion, Jin stopped her and said, "Before we discuss anything, let's order, it's not proper etiquette to sit at an establishment and not eat there, it's like trespassing." He practically shuddered. With him constantly speaking, Kareena couldn't get a word in, and she wasn't one to cut someone off. "What would you like? My treat."

This was it, her chance to speak. Unfortunately, she was at a loss for words. All she could think was, why was he here? And how is he so proper?

"Miss Acharya?" Kareena blinked a few times before realizing it had been too long since she was asked. "Oh, you don't have to get me anything." She slightly shook her head.

"I do not know the type of gentlemen you surround yourself with, but I'm not the kind that eats while a lady watches." He told her.

With her stomach churning so much she wouldn't be able to eat, she didn't want to offend him. "I'll take anything then." She settled, his deep voice continuously sounded like it was demanding and it frightened her just a bit.