Chapter Fourteen~ Broken Hearts Dance

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 💎 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

All the way uptown, behind the huge Park Mansion, Minho lived in the guest house, which of course he shared with his mother, Aera Min.

Minho was in his room lying on his bed. After long days of school, he was happy that Friday was just a few hours away, excited for the all-night dance that came shortly after that.

Grabbing his phone, he turned on to scroll through Picto, he hadn't been on it since the ball, with so much to do, he barely had time to breathe. He pulled it up, wondering if the 'Valley Girls' accepted his request.

When he opened up the app to see his feed, he was confused, it was filled with random people he had never seen before.

Clicking on the little icon for the main account he looked to realize it wasn't his account. The username read 'Cind3r3lla'. She never logged out of her account, he realized, going back to the night of the ball.

This is my chance, I can snoop through Valley Girls and check out her account, maybe I can find information that'll help Oliver. He thought, "Wait this is wrong, I can't go through her account, it's a total violation of privacy!" He scolded himself aloud.

"On the other hand, it is her fault she left her account logged in on my phone, so maybe this should teach her a lesson."

As he debated back and forth, out loud, about going through her account, he decided to take the account with him as he went downstairs to go and get a glass of water.

"Is that you, Minho? Why were you yelling up in your bedroom?" A middle-aged woman called from the couch where she had been sitting and knitting.

"Yeah, sorry about the yelling, mom. I'm having a hard time making a decision." Minho answered as he poured a chilled glass of water.

"What kind of decision?" Aera asked, patting the cushion next to her, for him to take a seat.

Smiling, he walked over and plopped himself down. Letting out a sigh of exhaustion, he leaned his head against the soft scarf that covered his mother's shoulder.

"Out with it." She demanded.

"I have a friend who has a big crush on another friend of mine, a newer... kind of friendship."

"Ri-ight..." Aera prolonged her words, skeptical of the explanation. "This wouldn't happen to be one of those explanations where the 'friend' in this scenario is you, is it?" She questioned, raising one of her light-coloured brows.

Minho was shocked by the suggestion, a beet red blush covering his face as he waved his hands in his mother's face, who was taken aback by the sudden outburst and gestures.

"All right, all right, stop with the fast gestures. It was just a question." She tried to settle him, snickering lightly at the blush that remained on his face.

"Continue," she prompted him.

"Well, my friend, Oliver, likes my other friend, Kareena. He confessed to her and it didn't really go too well. But I know they would get together if they were closer. And I have a way to get them closer... I just don't know if I should use it." He explained.

Aera pondered her son's words carefully, with furrowed brows she answered. "Minho... sweetie, you can't force people to fall in love."

"But mom, they would be so good together!" He exclaimed.

Aera let out a small laugh, "I'm sure they would be. But you can't force these things. They might end up together or they might not. That's not for anyone but their hearts to decide."