Destroy you

Where was I?
I wake up to Rafe in a towel with wet hair.
"Morning Kitty Kat" he notices that I'm awake without even looking at me.
I cough slightly sitting up in his bed.
"Did I sleep here?" He turns around to look at me, he nods while smirking at me.
Did we sleep together-
"Did we-"
"No Kat you were wasted and I slept downstairs although you were practically begging me to fuck you" almost like he read my mind he answered my dying question with a slight chuckle.
"Yeah sure" I sarcastically spit out but deep down I could remember some of the words I said last night to the boy in front of me.
I sigh in realif slightly when he walks into his bathroom to change.
I quickly get up making his bed and grabbing my shoes to sneak out.

As I close his door and turn around I bump face first into Sarah.
She had her arms crossed and she look annoyed.
"Why were you in Rafe's room?" I knew how this looked and I was speechless.
Luckily that's when Rafe walked out.
He would say that this wasn't what it looked like and then I can go back to ignoring the Cameron siblings all together.
"Oh hey Sarah , Kat you forgot you're bra" he teased and I roll my eyes in annoyance.
I walk past Rafe and Sarah making my way towards the cut.
I had texts from my father , he wanted me home but I wasn't going to go home just yet.

3rd person PoV

"What the fuck Rafe!" Sarah pushes her brother roughly after Kat walk past them both.
"Sarah it's called a joke" Rafe shrugged walking past the girl as he walked down stairs to the kitchen.
Sarah was hot on his tail , not ready to leave it.
"Why was she in you're room! Did you sleep with my best friend!" Rafe laughs at his sister , thinking for a minute.
He turns to the angry girl who resembled a mean elf in this exact moment.
"What if I did?" He says deadly seriously as he eats a grape from the fruit bowl.
Sarah's face got angrier as she stood there blocking the door way.
"I'd actually kill you and her!" She grumbles and Rafe bites his cheek.
As much as he wanted to say he fucked the shit out of you to get a reaction from his annoying sister he wouldn't cause more drama for himself.

"No I didn't fuck Kat but even if I did it wouldn't be any of you're business well not anymore anyway" Rafe laughs turning his back to his sister.
"What's that meant to mean?" She growls and he smirks.
Maybe he will get to annoy his sister after all.
"I doubt that she thinks of you as her best friend anymore considering you were talking shit about her?" He chuckles darkly waiting for a rise.
"You don't know shit" she hisses as she walks away from her brother.
Rafe wasn't ready to leave it just yet though "I know enough, I know how she begged me to not put her in your room to sleep because she hates you" Rafe shouts up the stairs as she stops at the top debating wether to say something.
She doesn't she just walks back to her room not saying a word to his comment.

Rafe decided to go to the golf course , he knew that Topper would be there and he knew he'd have coke.
He soon arrives and instantly snorts 2 lines with Topper before going to the first course.
They both laugh as the old men moan about their balls hitting them.
That's when Rafe spots Kat.
She was stood with some Kooks.
Weird.
He knew the Kooks as Sam( the one responsible for the beach clean up) and Tommy who he went to play football with every once and a while.
They were both his friends , not very close ones but they were still his friends none the less.
He noticed how you flicked you're hair over your shoulder clearly flirting with them.
But why?

Katerina's PoV
I was bored and I was trying to come up with a plan to get my mother a job.
I knew Tommy Wayne's Dad owned the Country club.
Maybe my mother could work there and then she will have money to be abled to have custardy of me again.
I make my way to the club looking for Tommy.
I spot him instantly, he was with Sam.
They were playing golf but mostly just drinking beers and chatting.
I make my way over there, with a bright smile on my face.
"Hey boys" they both look at me strangely.
I talked to Sam sometimes but Tommy And I only talked once before at a party.