Crazy bitch

Kie , JJ and Pope invited me to watch the obx movie thing as Sarah and John B were on a date.
I agreed of course, I didn't want to be left out.
"Hey guys" I sit down next to Pope and he smiles .
"Hey we didn't think you were going to show considering your like 10 minutes late" JJ teases , everyone who knows me well
knows that I always show up late.
I just get to distracted .
I roll my eyes at JJ's comment and They all laugh.
"Anyone want anything?" Kie was going to get snacks.

"I'll come with you" I get up with Kie as Pope asks for popcorn .
"Are Pope and JJ acting strange to you? Like since the whole golf course fight thing came out?" Kie asks me honestly , I knew Pope was terrified about getting caught and JJ acted like he didn't care but deep down was shitting it.
"No I don't think so? I think they don't want to get beat up again that's all?" I lie as we make our way to the snack shed.
"Two sodas and popcorn please" Kie orders the food and drinks , as she does I look about at all the people who had come to watch the film that's when I spot the death squad.
Rafe, Topper and Kelce.
I gulp as I see Rafe walking towards us.

"Hey Kitty Kat, Kiara" he nods at us , greeting us with a smirk.
My jaw clenched, I know that he knows about the boat now how could he not.
"What do you want Rafe?" Kie turns with her sodas in her hands.
"I think you should ask Kat and your boys that Kie" he uses her nick name knowing that it would piss her off.
"Yeah sure whatever" she pulls me with her back to where JJ and Pope were.
"What was he on about?" She looked annoyed and I just shrugged.
"What who was on about?" JJ overheard us .
"Rafe just came up to us and said I quote "ask Kat and your boys" what have you done?" Pope gulps and looks at Jj waiting for his move.
"Nothing he's just being dramatic" JJ plays it off taking a swig of his beer.

"The whole death squad is here!" Pope keeps turning around towards the Kooks who were glaring at us.
"Stop looking!" I turn him towards the movie as it started , Kie knew something was going on .
"Ok what is going on?" Kie looks highly agitated.
"Nothing just normal Kooks being bullies but don't worry Pope I got something in here just in case" JJ winks at Pope and my eyes go wide.
"Tell you didn't bring the fucking gun!" I shout whisper and JJ shrugs .
"There are kids here JJ!" Kie joins in and JJ Denys bringing the gun.
JJ had told us he found the gun in some motel him and JB were checking out after the storm .
~15 mins later~
"I need to piss" Pope whispers I roll my eyes at the boy.
"Hold it" JJ's voice sounds desperate.
"They are by the toliets let's just go behind the screen!" Pope gets up and JJ huffs following him.

"You need to hold it for each other?" Kie's face is disgusted as they both walk off behind the screen.
A few minutes go by and I look round to see Rafe's crew gone .
Shit.
"I'm going to go check where they are" I pick up JJ's bag without Kie noticing .
I go behind the screen and Kelce was holding JJ while Rafe punched him.
Topper was beating the fuck out of Pope but he was holding his own pretty well.
"Hey! Get off them!!" I jump on Kelce's back trying to get JJ free so we can help Pope.
"Stay out of this Kit Kat!" Rafe grabs me from behind and throws me away from the fighting.
I land on the ground with a Yelp that'll leave a bruise.
When I yelped Rafe turned to me seeing what happened.

When he does JJ kicks him right in the stomach , I take my chance and get up jumping on Kelce putting him in a choke hold.
JJ and JB taught me how to do this.
Kelce let's go of JJ and starts to pull on my arm wanting air.
JJ punches Topper straight over a tree stump and helps Pope up.
Rafe then recovers and punches JJ over .
"JJ!" Pope yells as he watches Rafe .
As he is so distracted with Rafe hurting JJ , Topper gets up head butting Pope.
My grip loosens accidentally as I watch my friends get beat up .

When it does Kelce grabs me off his back and puts me in a choke hold.
"I'll snap your pretty neck like a swig" he smirks and I struggled against his grip .
JJ notices and punches Kelce in the back of the head.
"Fuck!" He pushes me away from him holding his head.
Rafe grabs JJ from behind throwing him to the ground.
"What the fuck man" Rafe pushes Kelce.
"What?!"
Rafe points at me .
"Whatever" Kelce ignores Rafes complaints and kicks JJ.
I was on the floor looking confused.