Sex with You're bff

⚠️Mention of Rape and Sexual assault ⚠️

I need a distraction.
A party , a movie to go to , something anything.
I don't go to Kie's not wanting to tell her about what happened with me and Rafe.
It's embarrassing , I'm embarrassed.
I go on my phone checking if anyone has put something on their stories.

Brookelyn Porter .
Story: see you at Chloes!!!
Hmmm...
A party?
I knew who Brooke and Chloe were , they were Kooks , I didn't exactly like them but Chloe is having a party tonight so I might as well go.
Use their free stash of alcohol.
It was 6 pm now anyway so I make my way home so I could change.
I put on this shiny short dress that I've never worn.
I make my way to Chloe's.
It was crazy , her house looked like a night club , flashing red light shining on me as I walk in.

The music was blasting and I see people dancing while the light hits them , this is exactly what I needed.
"Kat?" I turn around to see Kelce.
He was clearly tipsy.
"No?" I smirk ignoring him as I go to where the alcohol is.
I hate Kelce , not as much as Rafe and Topper but he was a follower so he wasn't any better.
I shug some Vodka until I feel the buzz behind my eyes.
I'm practically next to the dance floor with everyone just dancing everywhere.
So I start to dance as the song "too close" by Alex Clare plays.
Everyone was dancing together almost like a mosh pit.
My back hits someone else's and I turn to see Brooke.
"Hi" I shout over the music as I keep dancing.
"Hey!" She reply's dancing with me with a smile.
Brooke was alright , she was always nicer then Chloe.

She pulls me closer by my waist as we start to dance in each other's faces when the beat drops.

"Kat! I want a drink come with?" Brooke asks and I nod as she grabs my hand leading me to the alcohol

"Let's play the flip game!" She points to where people were flipping cups .
Two people on each side of a table as both of them try to flip the cup to land before the other team so they don't have to take the shot.
She drags me to the table.
"Kat is on my team!" Brooke puts her hand up as Chloe asks who's next to play the champions.
That were Chloe and Sam.
Some other Kook shouts "go!"
Brooke starts first trying to flip the cup as Chloe starts too.
"Come on Brooke!!" I encourage as I see Chloe flip her cup landing it as Sam starts to try and land his.