Welcoming

It's been a day since I walked off from Sarah and all my friends.
I was just led in bed not knowing what to do.
What if I saw Alice? Or Sarah? I certainly won't be calling her mum.
What if my mum finds out , god she'll be so hurt.

I knew I had to patch things up with my best friend first , so I start to walk over to the Cameron's.
I knock on there door but there is no answer, I hear people talking in the back garden so deicide to go round to the back gate.

I push it open and what I see makes me want to throw up.
It was my father , Alice and Sarah talking to Rose , Ward , Rafe and Sarah .
I choke as I see them having a nice conversation.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I walk towards my father .
The Cameron's heads all turn to me.
"Hi I'm Sarah I perfer to be called Jenna it's my middle name" the slim blonde woman smirks as she takes a sip of her wine.
"I know who you are" I bluntly state as I look at my Father hurt.

The Cameron's house was like my second home , to see Jenna and My father sat down here makes me sick!
"Are you staying for dinner?" Alice stands up next to Rafe.
My chin clenched at the sound of her voice .
"No I think I'd rather have it with my mother" I look at my father challenging him.
I knew if I mentioned my mother he would freak.
No one knew about her after all so it would fuck up his story about her abandoning us.
"Don't mention you're mother!" My father shakes his head as his voice raises.
"Sorry I just- , she abandoned us along time ago" my father looks towards Ward apologetically.

I scoff and turn to Sarah "can I talk to you?"
I motion toward the house with my head.
"I guess so , I'll be back in a minute" Sarah shrugs as I follow her up to her bedroom.

"Sarah I'm sorry ok I was being a bitch and I shouldn't of pushed you or punched your brother and I'm really sorry did I say that already? Oh well the point is I fucked up and I really don't want to lose you" I fold my arms as I watch Sarah play with her hands
"It's ok but can I ask Why you didn't tell me about Jenna and Alice?" Sarah looked up at me for the first time since being in her room.
"It's not really something you bring up" I sit next to the girl on her bed.
"I was so angry and I couldn't tell anyone without losing it, Alice is my Fathers real daughter he had her a year after me , he raises her , looked after her while he let me and my mother starve" I bite my lip.

I was so embarrassed of my father and his actions, that's why I didn't tell anyone.
"Your fathers such a lying ass he told us that he met Jenna and her daughter Alice when you guys were in London, he said Alice was his step kid?" Sarah huffed in disbelief.
"I forgive you for the whole Rafe thing he's a dick just don't push me away I care about you" Sarah puts her arm round me and I smile .
"I know and I'm so grateful Sarah I really am" I smile and hug the girl.
"So are you going to try be friends with Alice?"
I look at the girl with disgust "absolutely not I don't want anything to do with them"
Sarah nods understandingly.

"Rose wants to know if your staying for dinner" Rafe comes in without knocking .
I look up at him with a glare "depends are you going to force me to go home with my father again?" I state as I stand up in front of him.
He laughs as he folds his arms "I think you better watch you mouth before-"
I cut him off this time "you think I'm scared of you? Please" I roll my eyes at the boy.
"We'll see" he narrows his eyes at me.
"Guys stop your being annoying" Sarah stands up pulling me back to sit on her bed.
"Yeah she's staying the night" Sarah nods at Rafe.
Rafe huffs in annoyance and walks out.

We all sit at the dinner table outside.
God this was hella awkward.
My Dad, Jenna , Alice and the Cameron's all sat playing happy families.
I ate my potato salad , keeping my eyes on my plate .
"So Kat your father tells me that you enjoy painting?" Jenna makes conversation with me.
She could clearly see that I wasn't in the mood to talk.
Her smirk told me that.
"I don't paint anymore not since-" I thought back to the last time I was painting.