Accident

Author's Pov

" Hey, now only I remembered that I and Akhil are going to do register marriage in 14 days," Swetha stated.

Varsha and Kamiya are looking at each other with a jolt. There is a pin drop silence for 3 minutes.

Swetha broke the silence," What happened? Why you are not replying?"

"Ah... Ah. Why sudden marriage? That too in 14 days," Kamiya asked after she came out of her shock.

" Actually, My family" Swetha started to say something, but she stopped.

" What happened? Swetha," Kamiya asked again.

" Sorry Kamiya, I will call you later. Ok. Some work came up, Bye," Swetha disconnected the call without waiting for their response and her voice is a little nervous while saying this.

Kamiya and Varsha are looking at each other as they don't know what to do now? Kamiya's eyes started to sting with the tears.

" Kamiya, Why are you crying now? We have to be strong for her and I know, you were always been strong. What happened now?" Varsha asked.

"Everything is because of me, Varsha. If I didn't call her to come here, then she won't be facing all this. I am the reason for all. I am very selfish, Varsha.

That day too, she wants to leave. But I stopped her. See, What happened now? I don't know how I am going to face her.

She is already broken. If she came to know about this, then she will be broken beyond repair. It's all because of me.

My God, Why are you doing this to us? You know everything right, then why are you doing this? I can't miss my friend in my life. She will surely hate me after knowing this. I know, but I can't digest that. I need my friends in my life.

If she didn't hate me also, I will surely hate myself. I can't let my friend be broken in her life because of me. Yes, It's all because of me.. because of me," Kamiya started sobbing.

Varsha immediately hugged Kamiya, "You didn't do anything. You are not the person to blame here. Please understand that first. Please stop crying. Your tears not going to make everything right. We have to do something for that,"

Kamiya nodded and they both started to think about what to do next.

" We will go and meet Akhil Anna now. We need to speak with him," Kamiya stated.

" What do you want to speak with him?" Varsha asked.

" I didn't plan anything, but I want to speak with him," Kamiya stated again.

"But, What about Ishu? We can't say anything to her," Varsha asked and they both started to think again.

" Ishu's birthday is coming in 10 days right. You ask her lead to call her immediately to the office by making any excuse. You just tell him that you are going to buy something for her to surprise her today. So you want him to make her busy with some works. Will it work?" Varsha asked her with hope and Kamiya nodded immediately.

Kamiya called Ishu's lead and convinced him to help her. He accepted and then they left for the apartment after buying the things which they planned to buy.

When they entered inside, Ishu is getting ready for the office. Ishu asked, "Why are you guys taking this much time?"

" Leave that. Why are you getting ready like you are going somewhere?" Kamiya changed the topic.

"Actually, Sam(Ishu's Lead) called me and asked me to come to the office for some important work. He is requesting me so much. So, I accepted. I will come once the work is completed. Please, don't be angry.. Please," Ishu explained.