Couple

Author's Pov

Arjun said, "I love you,"

Kamiya turned immediately as she is not expecting this. Arjun who actualize his words is also shocked at his words and he doesn't know what to do?

"What?" Kamiya is astounded as she is not trusting her ears.

"That.... That.... What I am trying to say is......... Yeah, actually that day you said that to your friend right. Will you say this to... " Kamiya cuts him off, "Say this to?"

"Say this... Say this to your male friends too," Arjun stammered.

"Maybe, Why are you asking me this? Are you doubting me again?" Kamiya glared at him.

" No, No. I am not, " He said with a scared expression.

Kamiya thought for some time while trying to read his eyes, then something struck her, "Are you jealous? Arjun,"

"I am not. Why I need to be jealous?" Arjun said without making eye contact with her.

"Oh...... Love is magic, Arjun. Love shows different emotions in different situations, Arjun. I can say this to my parents, friends, or anybody, but that won't compete with the words which I will say to my life partner.

It doesn't mean that I won't love these people. I love them too, but this is something that is drastically different from that feeling. We can't explain this feeling. We won't be prepared for this.

It will happen in our life without our knowledge. If we are with that person, then we will speak the words which are from the heart not from the mind," Kamiya smiled while looking at the beautiful lake.

" Hmmm... You are speaking like an experienced person," Arjun teased her.

" Maybe," She replied.

" Liar," Arjun said and they both smiled at each other.

" Did you had any relationship before marriage?" Kamiya asked him with a questioning look, but inside she is somewhat scared of his answer.

" If I have means what you will do?" Arjun asked.

" Mr. Arjun there is no place for having and all. Ok. I am not a fool. If you have feelings for someone, then why are you going to accept the marriage? I just asked you to know that you had any relationship in the past," Kamiya smirked.

" Seriously, I have feelings for my childhood love when that marriage arrangements were happening. Since I don't know about her whereabouts, I accepted that marriage. Recently I came to know that she is also married. What to do? It's all fate," Arjun said this to know about her expression as Kamiya doesn't know that she is the same person he is talking about.

"Oh. Since she was married already, you thought to give this marriage a chance right," Kamiya told without making eye contact with him. She knew this was normal nowadays, but it hurts. She can't even imagine her Arjun with another girl. Anyway, she needs to accept his past, She is telling this to console herself.

" No, it just happened. As you said I can't explain this, but seriously, I want to give this relation a chance," Arjun smiled while looking at her.

Kamiya also looked at him with a smile. They are trying to convey their feelings through the eyes.

After a few minutes, Arjun's phone rang and they broke their eye contact. Kamiya turned to enjoy the view with a contented smile. Arjun attended Dharani's call and said that they are already on the way home.

After he disconnected the call, Kamiya looked at Arjun and they both laughed at the same time. They started and reach home at 1:30 am.

When he opened the door with the spare key, Dharani is sleeping on the hall couch. They felt bad that because of them, she is sleeping uncomfortably while waiting for them.