I Love You

Author's Pov

Varsha and Kamiya are aghast at that picture only because that is Ishu's Picture.

"What happened Akhil?" Swetha asked with a muddled expression.

"That..... That... I.... Nothing," At the same time, he noticed his wallet and also Ishu's picture. He frantically looked up with a scared expression fearing did anybody noticed the picture.

Varsha and Kamiya immediately looked away and kept a confused expression like Swetha. Ishu too turned away as she too can't able to understand his behavior.

Akhil immediately took the picture and wallet, "Yes, Wallet slipped. That's why.... You know right,"

" Ok, then. Shall we leave Kamiya?" Varsha stood up as she signaled Kamiya with her eyes.

Kamiya and Ishu stood up at the same time, " Ok, Anna. Ok, Swetha. Bye, Will see you guys later," Kamiya told.

They left the hotel and went back to the apartment.

****************

IN THE APARTMENT

Kamiya's Pov

After we came back, we started to arrange the things while speaking about some random things as nobody is in the mood to speak about what happened in the hotel. Ishu is already upset with all these things. So, we don't want to make her more upset.

This apartment is having 1 Living room, I kitchen, I balcony, and 2 bedrooms with an attached bathroom.

At 2:00 pm, We had the pizza which we ordered for the lunch. Then, we completed our work at 3:15 pm.

Ishu went to take a nap in her room while Varsha and I started to watch TV.

"Varsha, now I am scared. Did I make a mistake by bringing our Ishu here?" I asked.

"I too saw the picture which slipped out of his wallet. I am also very confused about his behavior. I can't judge him, Kamiya," Varsha told her thoughts.

"It's good that she sat opposite to us or else she too would have noticed that. She is already disturbed, I can't imagine her state If she noticed that," I uttered.

"Kamiya, I think. Before we start to make any plans. We need to know why Akhil wants revenge from Arjun? That will clear all our confusion," Varsha stated.

"Yes, you are right. But, I don't want our Ishu to be like this," I asked.

"For that only, I am asking. I need to know about him, then only I can decide what we can do with our Ishu?" Varsha explained.

"Are you thinking that Akhil will be having a valid reason to take revenge against Arjun?" I asked her with a hurt feeling.

" No, I think that there may be a misunderstanding that leads him to take revenge," Varsha stated.

I nodded after understanding her thoughts.

"But, how can we know about that?" I asked her.

"Maybe, Ishu can make him spill out all the things," Varsha told.

" No, I don't want to play with her feelings, Varsha," I refused.

"I too know that Idiot. I thought that why can't we speak with him as Ishu to make him reveal all the things," Varsha explained.

" But, he knew the voice of her right," I stated.

" Yes, for that we need to think about some other idea," Varsha told and we started to think.