Will You Marry Me?

Author's Pov

" I can't, Varsha. I can't. I am leaving. I don't want to know anything. I don't want to know who made Pravna Pregnant? Why Arjun Anna left her in the hostel? What happened to Pravna and her child? Did they really dead? Who is Arjun Anna meeting every month?

Is it Pravna or not? Is Arjun Anna wrong or not? Is Akhil hugging Swetha in the Park with the love or not?

I am fed up. I don't want to know anything. I am leaving, "Someone cuts her off, "What?"

Ishu and Varsha both turned to the voice.

Kamiya is standing there with tears in her eyes.

Ishu and Varsha are looking shocked. Kamiya entered and locked the door.

Kamiya sat before them and asked, "Why are you crying?"

Ishu and Varsha both relaxed a bit as they thought that Kamiya only saw Ishu's tears and didn't concentrate on Ishu's words.

" I saw that Akhil and Swetha are hugging each other in Apartment Park from the balcony," Ishu said the partial truth with tears in her eyes.

Kamiya thought for some time and told with tears in her eyes," I am sorry, Ishu. If I didn't call you here, then you won't be facing this. I am really sorry,"

" Hey, why are you saying sorry? You are the person who will not judge anyone immediately. What happened now?" Varsha asked as she doesn't know whom to console.

" I am. When I think in her place, I won't judge, but at the same time, I can't trust him too, Varsha. I can understand her feeling. It will be torture to her. Because of me, she is facing all this," Kamiya replied while controlling her tears.

" Why are you crying? Kamiya. We have to console her, but here you are also crying with her. I don't know what to do with you guys," Varsha asked.

" I am trying Varsha, but I can't. I know that I can't be selfish every time, that's why I am trying still I can't.

How can I? When I heard every word of Ishu's," Kamiya replied while removing her tears with her palms. However, the tears are flowing.

Varsha and Ishu are looking at her with the aghast look.

" I can understand that you don't want me to stress over something that's why you guys are hiding something big from me, but don't you guys know that I will feel guilty when I came to know all the things?

And my friend is crying here because of me. My friends are trying to remove my hardship without my participation.

Seriously I don't know what to feel? Do I have to feel sad that there is something big happening behind my back? I am sure that is something that will affect my relationship or else you guys won't hide it from me.

Do I have to feel happy that nobody's friends will do the things which you are doing for me?

Or Do I have to feel guilty that my friend's hardship is getting increased because of me? She is crying in her life because of me.

I don't know what to feel? However, I can't control my tears," Kamiya completed with a sad smile still her tears are pouring from her eyes.

Ishu hugged her immediately forgetting about her own misery, " You didn't do anything. Is it clear? You don't have to sorry about anything. There is nothing for that you can feel guilty about it,"

They both are crying in each other embrace. Varsha's eyes too started stinging with tears as she can't see her friend's broken state. So, she hugged them both to let their emotions out.