Shocked

Kamiya's Pov

" Maybe divorce will be the best option as Arjun said," I told as a tear dropped from my eyes.

They both are appalled at my words. At the same time, I smirked at them while driving, "What? I think you two believed my words. Kamiya is not a girl who will back off that easily,"

When I turn to look at their face, they looked like they are not satisfied with my answer. So, I continued, " You are correct, Varsha. As you said I am happy, but one thing is disturbing me so much.

I am happy because I saw the Arjun who is possessive towards me. I am disturbed because of the same person who doubted me. I can't be happy or sad completely. They both are quarreling in my mind,"

"Tell us fully, Kami. You are making us scared," Ishu uttered.

I opened up everything except that hovering part as I know about their teasing skills and also I am not in the mood to blush. They looked relaxed after hearing everything.

"Seriously, why are you sad, idiot?" Varsha exclaimed.

" Yes, you have to be happy now," Ishu nodded.

" For what? For Arjun doubting me right, " I said sarcastically.

"Idiot. You are such an Idiot, Kami," Ishu yelled and I pouted at her.

"Kami, you guys are in the early stage of your relationship. You guys have to understand and trust each other. Then only, you won't face this type of scenario in the future.

You are asking what? Why you can't be sad right? If it happens after you started trusting each other, then you would have to be sad or more than that.

But now you have to be happy because this is the progress in your relationship, Kami. He is insecure about you, that's why he behaved like that yesterday," Varsha explained.

" I know and I can understand. But I can't able to digest the fact that he doubted me," I uttered.

"Dude, You need to think from his place. Ok, tell me. If you are in his place, then what will be your reaction?" Varsha asked.

" I am sure. She will be more violent than him," Ishu stated with a giggle and I glared at her.

"Answer me, What you will do?" Varsha asked me again.

I thought for some time and told " I would have pulled his phone at that time itself. If he is really speaking with some girl then I would have punched him,"

" I told you right," Ishu laughed and I slapped her arm as she is seated in the front seat.

" That's all, you itself answered your query. You need to celebrate this, but you are sulking here," Varsha stated.

Yes, she is right. We need to trust each other to overcome this situation.

" Yes, You are right. But I won't leave him that easily, I will punish him," I smirked.

"It's your wish, baby. You can do whatever you want to do with your baby. Who am I to stop you?" Varsha smirked.

I blushed, "Shut up,"

" Oh my god, See here Varsha. Our Kami is blushing," Ishu exclaimed.

"Ok. Ok. Let her drive or else we won't be in this world to see her next blush," Varsha told and then they both kept quiet for a few minutes.

Suddenly, Ishu yelled, "I want a treat for this,"

"Speak like a human idiot. Why are you shouting like a buffalo?" Varsha slightly slapped her head.