Doubt

Kamiya's Pov

" Why are you surprised at this Arjun? Do I look like a girl who hugs everybody? Of course, It will be my first as I don't have a boyfriend before and also I didn't hug anybody other than my daddy before.

Wait. Wait. Did you have a girlfriend in the past?

Are you a Virgin?" I asked him.

He gulped at my question," I... I.. It's none of your business. Be in your limit," and went away.

Why is he reacting like this? I just asked out of curiosity as he is amazed after knowing this is my first hug. Now, I am sure that he is not a virgin. Anyway, he is going to get punished for this thing in the future.

I glared at nobody. It's really annoying when I just imagine him with some other girl. No Kami, Why are you thinking that?

You just think about the hug. Yes, I felt something different that I can't name it. I want to be in his arms forever. And I will be.

At the same time, My mom came and gave me the saree to change. I locked the door and changed into that.

Then I called everybody and we all started the Pooja. After the Pooja, I noticed that the elders are looking disturbed.

When I asked them, they just smiled and said, "Nothing,"

But I know they are disturbed because of all the happening. They think of this as a bad omen, but I am thinking of this as God's plan. God wants us close that's why he planned this.

I know I am weird at times. However, I can't help it. Arjun left after the Pooja to the office and his friends also left.

After some time, elders can't able to compromise themselves. So, they went to meet the astrologer with Arjun's and my horoscope.

Now the time is 7:25 pm. Dharani and I started watching TV in the hall or I can say that I am sitting there physically, but I am thinking about Arjun.

Arjun's Pov

I am waiting in my office for Karthick to come. He is disturbed since yesterday and I also know the reason behind that. I want to change his mind that's why I called him after the Pooja, but he told me that he will come after he dropped Swetha at her home as her scooty is in service.

Suddenly, my thought went to Kamiya. Seriously, It's very tough to ignore her. These 15 days is like torture to me.

In these past days, I have become like a stalker to have a look at her. Since she is not an early riser, I will always stare at her in the morning while she is asleep and she will be very cute.

She also ignored me and it hurts me more, but I am not showing it. As I said before, today also I am staring at her while she is arranging everything for Pooja without her notice.

What the fuck? I am getting turned on with her looks itself. She is looking like a flower in that dress. I can't able to take my eyes off her.

When I was admiring her, all of the sudden her Pallu got the fire. After that, you all know what happened.

When she hugged me, I was astonished at that. Later, I am the happiest person in this world and I want to hold her like this forever. Her body fit so perfectly in my arms. I want to stop the world that second itself to enjoy that moment more because I don't know when it will happen again.

After our hug, when I started to move towards the door to leave her as I want to give her some privacy to change her dress. At that same time, I heard her speaking to herself and I got struck at that word 'first hug'.