Birthday

Ishu's Pov

" Who is this?" I asked.

There is no response and someone kept their palms on my eyes.

I am started getting scared. I tried to push the hands from my eyes, but I can't.

Am I getting kidnapped?

" Shhhhhh.... It's me," I heard Akhil voice.

" What are you doing, Akhil? Leave my eyes," I asked.

" Do you want a surprise or not?" He asked.

" For what? If you want to gift me for our marriage, then you can give me tomorrow. Anyway, you didn't do anything all these days, then why now?" I said as I am already a little bit upset because of his ignorance.

" You really don't remember," He said like he is speaking to himself.

" What I have to remember? First of all, remove your hands from my eyes," I said.

" No. Keep quiet and come with me," He started moving without removing his palms from my eyes.

What I have to remember? Tomorrow is our marriage.

" Tell me, what is special tomorrow?" I asked while walking with him.

" You will come to know. Now, the steps are there. Ok," He said and we started to walk on the steps.

After a few minutes, we reached somewhere and he didn't move after that.

" If we reached, then can you remove your hands?" I asked.

" No. We have few minutes. So, let me ask some questions," He said.

" What do you want to ask?" I asked.

" After a few years, we will surely have our babies right," He asked.

" What are you trying to say now?" I asked.

" If our children asking you about our marriage date, then what will you say?" He asked.

"It's May," I got stuck in my own words. How did I forget about that? It's May 5. My birthday.

" How did you know?" I smiled.

He removed his palms from my eyes while saying," Happy Birthday, Angel,"

I opened my eyes and I had tears in my eyes. He decorated the terrace with lamps and balloons. So many star-shaped gold color serial lights are fixed as it shows me the path. 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL' foil balloon is fixed with the beautiful curtains. Light hot mini air balloon is fixed. So many pictures are flying with the help of a ribbon that is attached to wires of serial lights.

All the pictures are my best moments which happened from my birth till now.

My first birthday picture, My first day in school uniform, My fancy dress competition picture, My graduate picture, best moments of our family, best moments with my girls. Last, but not least, the best moments of Akhil and me. And so many pictures which are very close to my heart.

I am overwhelmed.

'Happy' is a very simple word to convey my happiness. It's lovely. My happy tears started to appear.

I turned and looked at the man who did all this. He didn't look at the decoration. He is looking at my face with a satisfied smile.

When I am going to thank him for everything, I heard his voice ' Happy Birthday Angel', but his lips are not moving. I turned to my right side where the projector has been fixed and there my man is wishing me in that video.