Alastor's colors

When Lucifer finally left, Husk and (H/g) were cleaning off the table. Angel and (A/g) already left to visit Angel's family so it was just me and Alastor sitting at the bar together.

Soon, Alastor had to go to the bathroom so I was left alone again. Then, I noticed (H/g) coming towards me. Her face said that it was worried. And a bit of untrustworthy too. "(Y/N), can I talk to you for a second?" I was a little confused but I agreed.

We both went around the corner behind the bar. I looked at (H/g) inhaled. "Look...what I'm about to tell you...you won't believe it...but it's true." (H/g) began to say as I continued to look at her. "Is everything okay?" I asked as (H/g) shook her head. "When I was going to the bathroom...I overheard...Alastor talking to Lucifer about something." (H/g) replied. When I didn't say anything, I let her continue. "Lucifer hates this place ever sense Charlie got the idea. And he's using Alastor to destroy it."

I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. I mean, Alastor helping Lucifer. But, be hated Lucifer. So badly. "Why would he do this?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry." (H/g) said as I felt tears rolling down my eyes. I shook my head rapidly. "No, no, you're lying." I yelled as I started to run out of the hotel. "(Y/N) Wait!" (H/g) called out to me.

I didn't wanna hear her voice. She was lying. Alastor wasn't like that. He's not like that. He's a good person. Sure he was a serial killer but he was friendly. He wouldn't do this.

I was so deep in though I didn't even realize that I bumped into someone. "Ouch!" I said as I felt on my ass. I looked up and noticed a y'all man with his head shaped like a TV. He was wearing a black suit with a red bow tie. "Hello there sweet heart." He said as he help me into my feet. "My names Vox. What's yours?"

———————

Fun fact: if Alastor gets 20k views on his book, Vox will come to us.