When you go out to eat

After you were fully rested, you thought it'd be a perfect idea to have breakfast with Alastor. You've already had dinner with him, but never breakfast.

You were dressed in your blue shirt and pants as you went downstairs. You noticed Husk and (H/g) helping each other. Husk had his hand around her waist while his showed her how to pour the drink in the cup.

You cleared your throat to get there attention causing them both to looked at you in surprise. "For once you too are actually getting along." You said to them as Husk immediately pulled back from (H/g). You laughed a little as you noticed Alastor sitting near a round table. "Hey there darling." Alastor said as you smiled as decided to sit with him. "So, what're you doing up?" You asked as Alastor sat you in his lap. "Well, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are and Husk and (H/g) decided to help me with some...stuff."

"About what?"

"Breakfast of course."

"Your breakfast sir and mam." You saw (H/g) as she gave you some waffles. "Have a good breakfast." She said as she walked back to her bar stool. You smiled at Alastor. "Alastor you." You said as you hugged him. Alastor laughed and hugged you back. "You're welcome dear." Alastor said as (H/g) then handed you your drinks. "And refreshments! You sly dear." You said ad you drunk your milk. "Figured you and I have a little alone time while Angel and (A/g) are out." Alastor said with a wink. You giggled and gave him a sly grin. "You know it babe."