The IMP employees

As you came across a certain block, you noticed how other people were out there kicking and killing people for no damn reason. Damn is there any peace in this hell?! You just couldn't stand it, and it was completely crazy.

Once you came across a door that said IMP, you knew that this was the place. You opened the door to reveal a work desk with a chair and a computer. Someone was sitting in there too. It was a grey wolf with red eyes and black hair and tail. She was also wearing a tank top and some punky jewelry.

"Um, hello?" You started to say to her as the wolf was looking at her phone. The wolf girl looked up from her social media and looked at you with complete boredom. "Who are you?" she asked in a tired way. You cleared your throat. "I'm (Y/N). I'm here to see your boss. His name is Blitzo right?" you asked as the wolf rolled her eyes. "Blitzo, someone's here to see you." the wolf said as you heard footsteps coming towards you.

You saw a demon with some huge claws and horns. He was also wearing a professional outfit. "Are you Blitzo?"

"Why yes I am. Is there someone you need to kill?" Blitzo asked with a weird and rather frightening smile. "Um, no. I came to ask about someone named Alastor?"

"You mean the radio demon? I helped that guy 3 years ago. Why do you wanna know?" Blitzo asked in a rather suspicious way. You gulped and quickly came up with a good lie. "Because I'm a reporter and you want your business to be up and running again right? Well, if people know about you working for the radio demon, they'll be sure to come by and give you some bucks." You said with a nervous smile as Blitzo narrowed his eyes at you. After a few seconds, he stopped. "He did kill this one guy though."

"Who?"

"I'm not sure. He said he'd pay us double if we didn't tell anyone about it." Blitzo said as he checked the time on his watch. "Well, I'd better get to work. Have a safe trip back home." he said as you nodded and walked out the door.

As you walked back home, you began to think. "So he did come by here 3 years ago. If he was killed in 1932, how did he knew my rapist? And....did he know...me?"