When you get sick

After you helped your friend with the pregnancy test, you started to feel a little....light headed. You laid down in your bed to try and get some rest but you suddenly felt really really sick. "A-Alastor?" you asked as Alastor walked into the room. "Yes darling?"

"I don't feel so good. Not at all." you said as you blew your nose. "You probably must've gotten some pollen on you while you were planting those flower yesterday." Al replied as he was beside you on your bed holding a cold damp cloth to your forehead. "Maybe." you said as you sneezed again. "Looks like you're gonna have to stop gardening for a while til you get better."

"But I love gardening."

"And you can do it another day. No exceptions." Alastor said as you dropped onto your pillow. He was right though. You couldn't be outside. You turned to your right side away from Alastor. "Al?"

"Yes?"

"About...what I said about Blitzo. I...didn't mean-"

"(Y/N) please." Alastor said as you stopped talking. Alastor carefully rolled you back over to his side. "It's alright. I didn't mean what I said either."

"I shouldn't have gone through your stuff like that. It was so selfish." you said with tears in your eyes. Alastor noticed this and tried to wipe them away. "Hey, what did I say about those tears?" he said as you sniffed a bit. "Never...fully dressed...without...a..."

"Without...you know this one." Alastor said as he smiled widely. It made you giggled to see him smile almost like a little kid. "Without a smile."

"That's my girl. C'mere." Alastor said as he gave your soft lips a kiss. "Love you." he said as he wrapped his arms around your sleeping body.