Pieces of the puzzel

You immediately raced back home 10 minutes before Alastor usually wakes up. You searched around the house looking for something, anything, that can give a clue to what he did. "Come on, there has to be something." You said to yourself as you came across a sudden picture.

The picture was a women, about in her 30s and she was wearing a yellow sunday dress with a bright yellow hat. The hat also had a pink flower on it. "Who's this?" You asked to yourself as you picked up the picture from the ground. "She's beautiful." You said as you turned the picture over to find out the date. "March 5, 1928."

"That was right before she died." You whipped your head around to notice Alastor. You immediately put the picture down. "A-Alastor. I didn't-"

"Get out."

"But I-"

"Get. Out. Now!" Alastor said with his eyes now glowing red with angry. Without wasting another minute, you raced out of the house.

-------------------------------

You made it all the way to the hotel as you burst through the doors with a loud noise. "(Y/N)?" Charlie asked as she looked at you. "I need (A/g). Where is she?"

"Upstairs. 3rd floor. Room 309."

"Thanks!"

"Wait!" Charlie said as you stopped. "She suffered an anxiety attack. Don't burst in like you own the place." You nodded and raced upstairs.

---------------------------------

"(A/g)!" You replied as you opened the door to reveal your friend. "(Y/N)? What're you doing here?"

"Just came to see you. Figure I'd stop by just to check on you." You said with a nervous smile. (A/g) looked at you with a 'What's going on look?' You sighed. "I found something from Alastor and now he's about to kill me."

"What did he find?" (A/g) asked. You were about to answer when all of you heard footsteps coming inside the room. "Oh (Y/N)." It was Alastor. You gulped and shook with fear as you felt two arms wrapped around your waist. "I'm sorry for the rude interruption. Come darling. Let's settle this somewhere else." he said as he put you over his shoulder and went into another room. "Please don't kill her." (A/g) called out as Alastor gave her an 'okay' sign.

--------------------------------------------

Once you arrived at the hotel room, Alastor place you on the bed. You still shook with fear. "I'm really sorry Alastor. I didn't mean to go into your stuff. I just wanted to-"

"It's time I told you something darling." Alastor said as he looked into the sky. "Tell me what?" You asked with curiosity as you waited for Alastor to answer. "How I came to be."