When he gives you a massage

You woke up in your hotel room feeling stressed and drowsy. You rubbed your eyes as you yawned. "Man, I don't feel well." You said as you sat up a bit. You looked at the room service phone next to you. Maybe a small drink of water would do.

You grabbed the phone and dialed the front desk number. "Hello?"

"Hey (A/g) can I have a drink of water delivered to my room please?"

"Sure! What's your room number?"

"607." You said as you hung up the phone. About 3 minutes later, a strange rhythm knock was heard from the door. You turned around and got up from the bed as you made your way to the door. You opened it slightly to see a tall deer demon. Alastor. "Good morning there dolly." He said with his wide smile. You fully opened the door and waved. "Hi."

"So I believe this is yours." He said as he handed you your water. You took the water and drunk it up, but your stress didn't go down. You groaned. "Is something the matter dolly?"

"Just stressed out."

"Why then let me help you." Alastor said as he made his way into your room. You closed the door  as Alastor inspected the room. "That's kind of you." You said as you sat back on your bed. "Now, sit there darling while I flex out my fingers a bit." He said as he started to crack his knuckles. You chuckled silently.

Once he finished, he sat behind you and started to slowly massage your back by rubbing his two thumbs behind your shoulders. "Tell me how this feels darling." Alastor said as you smiled longingly. "This feels....stress free." You said as you hugged yourself. You felt Alastor making a small curve on your shoulder. It made you shiver up your spine but in a really good way.

After a few minutes, Alastor stopped for a while but only because his fingers were getting tired and sore. You turned around to him. "Why'd you stop?" You said as he almost chuckle. "I'm sorry darling but my hands are sore and I must make sure to check up on the others." He said as he gave your hand a quick kiss and left.

You giggled softly not feeling stressed anymore.