Extermination Day

This was it. The time as come. It was time for the kill. Time to exterminate anyone who got in your way.

As you had your arm locked onto Alastor's. "Al, why are we going to the store on the same day of extermination day? We could just wait a while."

"Don't be silly darling. I wouldn't let anything happen to you." Alastor said with his smile on his face. You turned your face away from him and smiled back. Alastor noticed your hidden smile. "I see your smile darling." He said as you blushed.

As you both made it to the store, you realized how everyone was looking at you in a threatening way. But when they all noticed Alastor, they immediately looked away. You were completely confused. "Al, why's everyone looking at you that way?"

"Oh they're just worried that I'm gonna chop off there head or eat there heart out with my own two hands." Alastor said as he did his sinister chuckle. You gulped a little, bit swallowed your fear.

After a while, you got everything you needed and you both started to walk back to Alastor's home. Then, you heard your phone buzz. You saw an Instagram post of a lion demon and- Wait, is that... "Alastor, look." You said as Alastor looked at the post. "It seems your friend is in a lot more trouble than she thinks."

"I want to help her, but I don't know if she'll listen to me." You said as you looked down in sadness. "Leave this to me darling. After all...I am the radio demon." Alastor's eyes turned into a sinister look and a wicked smile as he tilted his head when he said that. "Yeah...please don't do that around me. It's a little scary."

"My darling, you're too beautiful to die. As a matter of fact, you're too beautiful to be in this place. I wonder what happened dear." Alastor said as he wrapped his arms around you. You looked up at red sky. Alastor, there's more to me than meets the eye.