First Fight

After what happened a couple of days ago, you'd think he'd tell you about his past. Well, THINK AGAIN!

Just when he was on the urge of telling you his secret Identity, you were interrupted by Vaggie, who gave you some glasses of water. After that, he immediately said nothing about his past and every time you tried to talk about it, he'd just talk about something else.

You both were now at home after Angel and (A/g) left. You were sitting on Alastor's couch, while Alastor was sitting across from you. You two were fighting about spilled milk......jk! You were fighting about his past. "Alastor-"

"No."

"You didn't even hear what I was going to say." You said as Alastor sighed. "Yes dear, what is it?"

"Tell me about what happened that night."

"What night?"

"December 21st, 2017." You said with a stern voice. Alastor's eyes widen in shock. "...how do you know about that?"

"Blitzo was very understanding at IMP." Alastor's teeth started to clenched even if he was still smiling from ear to ear. Blitzo is so gonna pay for that. "You don't have proof."

"Then, I'll ask Blitzo to come over. Maybe he can even tell me more about-"

"Enough!" Alastor said as he slammed his hand on the couch. You jumped back a bit. Alastor's head turned around in a 180 degree angle. "Uh oh." You said as you immediately jumped off the couch. "(Y/N)!!!!" he said as he tried to grab you from behind.

As the wild deer was chasing you around the living room, you heard the doorbell ring. You stopped running and went to get the door....only to be pounced on by a certain deer you may know. "Hey. Lemme go, the doorbell ringed."

"Just ignore it."

"Alastor." You replied as he let go for you. You opened the door to reveal your best friend. "(A/g). What's up?"

"I need your help with something."

"Whatever it is, she can handle it herself."

"QUIET YOU!" You shouted at Alastor as he immediately shut up. Wow, that was a new look on you. You never shouted at him. And it worked. "Sure, come inside." you said to (A/g) as you led her inside the house. "Can we talk in the bathroom?"

"Sure."

------------------------

As you both went into the bathroom, (A/g) sat on the toilet while you sat on the tub-line. "So, what's up?" You asked as (A/g) gulped with fear. "Well.....I think....I'm....pregnant."