When you (Finally) meet him

As you made your way to the address, you couldn't help but notice all of the killing that was going on. People being ripped about limb from limb. Hearts being yanked out of there chest. People being squashed by cars. Well, you get the idea.

You looked at your watch. Just 5 minutes before extermination day. You picked up the pace. You saw a weird building in front of you that said 'Hazbin Hotel.' "This is the address?" You asked yourself as you began to walk towards the front door. Before you were about to knock, the door already opened to reveal one of your closest friends. (A/g). "(A/g), What're you doing here?"

"I was gonna ask you the same question (Y/N)." (A/g) said as you walked inside the hotel. "Hey Al, we have a visitor." (A/g) called out as you saw the same guy with the staff. He approached both of you. "Why (A/g) it's her."

"The girl you saw back there?"

"Why yes she is." The guy named Al said as he took your hand and kissed it gently. You covered your face to hide your blush. "Her name is (Y/N)." (A/g) said as she introduced you. "Why it's a pleasure to finally meet you little dolly. I'm Alastor." Alastor said as he let go of your hand. "Would you like to have a room here? We can do it for free." (A/g) said as you looked at your best friend. "Of course."

"I can kindly escort her there."

"Sure, that can be fair." (A/g) said as she went to get a room key.

You looked back at Alastor as he gave you a wide smile. "I believe I've seen you before. You liked those chocolates?" He asked. "They were...okay." You said not wanting to admit that you absolutely loved them.

(A/g) came back with your room key. "Alright, your room is just upstairs." (A/g) said as she gave you your room key.

————————-

After you were escorted to your room by Alastor, he kindly opened the door. "Here is your room dolly." He said as he used your key to open the door. You hotel room wasn't big. Just enjoy for two people. "Thanks." You said with a light blush as you walked into your room with your room key. "I'll be fine."

"I know." Alastor said as he closed the door for you. You slumped on your bed. "My god I have a crush."

—————————

Btw (A/g) means Angel's girlfriend. Yes people, the Alastor book and the Angel book are both connected to each other. You're welcome. ❤️❤️❤️