A hidden ghost

You decided to take a walk through hell so you can clear your head. After hearing that Alastor killed that many people, you couldn't help yourself. Yes, you wanted to be with him still but the fact that he was a serial killer made you shiver a bit.

As you were almost back home, you noticed a white figure in front of you. "Huh?" It looked like an old lady. No colors no expression. Just....white.

The old lady went through a mysterious alley and
You decided to follow. When you caught up with her, her head turned into a 180 degree angle. You almost vomited on the floor. "W-Who are you?" You asked as the white figure walked towards you.

She didn't say anything. Just kept coming closer and closer. You stepped back. "Answer me please." You said as you were about to break into a run. Before you could make another step, it's white hands grabbed your waist. You felt it's cold hands freezing through your hip bone and up your spine. "P-Please stop." You whispered as you noticed that the figure wasn't even on the ground. It was a ghost.

The ghost gave you a sharp wide smile. "Don't you remember me?" She asked with such innocence that it was almost convincing. You couldn't find the confidence to respond.

The ghost's hand found its way up to your cheek and then-

You phone started to ring and the ghost disappeared.    You quickly picked up the phone and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello darling, I was worried about you. Are you almost home?" You didn't know if you should tel him or not, but a ghost in hell seems something not even Alastor would believe. "Yes, I am."

"Alright darling, see you at home." You hung up the phone and continued your way home, always turning around to see if the ghost was following you.