It's His Birthday!

A/N: This is gonna be a  REALLY long chapter, I AM SO SORRY I WENT OVERBOARD, I HAD SO MUCH CAFFEINE AND I JUST SPAT THIS CHAPTER OUT WHILE ON A CAFFEINE HIGH AND I WAS TOO LAZY TO DELETE IT IN THE MORNING SO I APOLOGIZE.

Note: do not have two large iced cappucinos before bed. Do not.

Jules stared at the calendar with a giddy expression over her face, throwing her switchblades into her drawer and yanking on her PJs. She'd just returned from patrol, and had spotted the bright pink Sharpie that marked out tomorrow (well today, it was like three am) as Mr. Wayne's birthday.

Since it was her first birthday celebration for Mr.Wayne, she wanted it to be extra special. Extra, extra  special. 

She went over to her bed, pulling out a box from under it and dusting it off. She'd been working on Mr. Wayne's present for months now. Honestly, she was working on all their birthday presents for months now, but Mr. Wayne's one took her the longest.

She wanted to make it meaningful. She wanted him to see how lucky she was to have them. 

She grabbed some Red Bull from her secret stash and chugged it down, before slipping on her bright blue paw slippers (Dick had gotten all of his siblings the blue fuzzy paw slippers, but only he and Jules wore them because the rest were too stubborn to) and quietly climbing onto the ceiling.

Walking upside down, Jules quietly snuck out of her room and started weaving her way around the large chandelier at the top of the stairs.

She heard voices and ducked behind the chandelier, peeking out to see Bruce and Dick talking as they headed up the stairs to their respective bedrooms. Jules held her breath, hoping that neither of them would look up.

They passed by. 

She was safe.

Tim and Damian were already in their rooms, so all Jules had to get through was Alfred. Then again, she could also get Alfred to help out in her little mission, so it wasn't much of a worry to her. He'd probably catch her anyways, he was the almighty Alfred Pennyworth...

Jules scurried across the ceiling past the main hall, west kitchen and a series of doors, finally entering the den and slipping into the grandfather's clock.

Alfred was nowhere to be seen.

She entered the cave and instantly the chills got through her pj's. She contemplated if she was gonna continue with her plan when suddenly she heard footsteps coming from deeper down in the cave.

Shit.

Quickly, she grabbed the hoodie that was hanging off of Tim's chair and ducked into the weird tunnel thing just a few feet away from her.

She thought she was in the clear when suddenly she was seemingly sucked into a blinding flash of light. A strangled shriek emitted from her throat as she was suddenly thrown into the air, nothing but yellow and white light swirling around her as wind ripped through her hair.

What the-

She hit the smooth tile hard, face first, sliding forward a few feet due to the force of impact. The after-effects of the zeta beam on her Bladey senses hampered her vision for a few seconds longer, and she felt a weird sort of sea-sickness roll over her in waves.

Groaning, Jules peeled herself from the cold tile, blinking away the white stars in her vision as her eyes tried to focus  on her surroundings. 

"Batman? I thought you said you weren't coming- whoa!" A voice came off from the side of the room, and Jules held up her hands just in case, mumbling out an answer incoherently.