It's Gotham, Of Course I'm Strong

The bickering did not go unnoticed by Julianne as she groggily pushed past the boys to get to the breakfast island.

Tim sat silently next to her seat, sipping from a cup of coffee that was nearly as dark as the Manor at night, a half smile lazily drifting over his face as Jules reached over him to grab a crisp apple.

"You're up early." He mused.

"Hey Tim," She yawned, smoothing down her Midtown Hall skirt as she shoved the apple into her bag along with a granola bar.

"Hey, where are you-"

"My school's nearly 45 minutes away from here, I need to catch the train and get there for handball practice."

"Alfred can drop you off. You can have a proper breakfast by then."

"I'll be fine, and I don't want to bother Mr. Alfred." She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, ruffling Tim's hair on her way out.

"Miss Julianne?" Alfred called, a feather duster in hand as he stepped into her path from the lobby. "Are you really going leave so early?"

"I have Handball practice this morning and Academic Decathlon after school. I'll snag a train home, you don't need to worry Mr.Alfred."

"Well, if you insist." He chuckled. "I'll save you some pancakes, hmm?"

"Thank you, Mr. Alfred."

"Just Alfred, Miss Julianne."

"Just Jules, Mr.Alfred." She murmured back to him, Alfred catching her words and smiling.

Dick looked up from arguing with Damian, watching Tim's soft expression as he watched Jules leave.

"Eugh, the ogre has fallen in love." Damian rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Demon." Tim grumbled.

*********************************************

3:00

The teacher droned on about particle physics and Jules sketched away in her notebook for the new mask she was gonna wear.

Bo suddenly slid beside her. He had drilled her with questions about her alter ego all day long, to the point where others thought it was getting a bit strange.

"How far can you gravity bend?" He whispered.

"5 miles radius." She grumbled.

"Did you meet Batman? Robin? Signal? Orphan?"

"Yes, all of them."

Bo looked like he was on cloud nine. "Awesome!!!"

"...I kicked Nightwing in the face." Jules couldn't help but lean over to tell him that, and Bo's jaw dropped.

"Yooooo..." He whisper cheered, earning a shush from the teacher.  "How'd you get your powers? Bitten by an alien? Illegal experimentation? Super power serum- oh I want super power serum!"

"Look, Bo, powers aren't party tricks, m'kay? I was in an accident when I was a baby- a quantum tunnel backfired when my father took me to his work. It's how he died. I survived the explosion, but I had taken in a lot of concentrated quantum energy and was in pain for years. You do not want superpowers.."

"I'm sorry about your dad." Bo sympathetically replied. "But that is one hell of an origin story."

"Mhm." Jules scribbled down an equation from the board, before returning to her sketch.

"Hey Jules?"

"Hm?"

"I want in."

Jules immediately stared at him with a fierce intensity. "No. You will not deal with the BS I have to deal with on patrol. You'll get hurt."