Chapter 21

Twenty minutes later Dex drives in to pick me up. I'm ready to go as soon as I see the lights of the Range Rover in the driveway. I say a quick goodbye to Kristin and promise to text her tomorrow so that we can meet up somewhere on campus after our classes are over.

I throw my two bags into the backseat and then climb into the front beside Dex. He has a full-on smile and it warms my whole body, especially as he leans into me and brushes his lips on mine. Running my hand through his hair, I notice it's damp. He must've showered recently. My mind enjoys the image I create at the thought of him in the shower and I smile to myself. He pulls back and starts to drive, but leaves his right hand resting on my thigh.

"What did you do all afternoon?" I ask.

"We had a quick team meeting, then I hung out and did some weight work with a few of the other guys. We have just under a month before the season opener, so I want to make sure I'm ready. You are going to come watch the games, right?" he asks with a cute wink. After seeing the photos and small video clips on social media, I can't wait to watch him play live and in person.

"Of course, I'll be there," I answer with a smile.

"You hungry?" he asks. "We could stop and grab a pizza or something."

I'm actually starving, realizing I haven't had much more than coffee and a banana all day. "Pizza sounds great," I reply.

We end up at a small pizza place that Dex seems familiar with. We grab bottled drinks from a cooler and then walk up to the counter to order a large pizza before finding a booth to sit down. As we wait for our pizza to cook, Dex asks, "How was your day hanging out with Kristin?"

"My day was...actually pretty crappy, until you came back to pick me up," I say.

He looks at me with concern, "What happened?"

"I talked to my sister and I'm pretty sure my family isn't going to make the trip for my birthday. I just miss them, and I got a little emotional after the phone call," I can feel wetness gathering in my eyes and I don't want to cry any more. I feel silly, but maybe Kristin is right. The new relationship with Dex, combined with the nervousness of starting classes tomorrow and missing my family has made my emotions go a little crazy.

"I'm sorry that they aren't coming, but I'm here if you need anything," he smiles, and I can tell he really does mean it just by the tone of his voice. He reaches across the table and gently wipes my cheek as a few small tears fall.

Our pizza is delivered and it looks and smells delicious. After a couple slices, I've had enough, but Dex devours most of the rest by himself. It has always amazed me how much athletes can eat. After our meal we leave the restaurant and drive towards Dex's house. He parks the car and I grab my bag of clothes from the back, but I leave my backpack. I won't be needing my books tonight. We step inside and awkwardly interrupt Patrick mid make out session with a red headed girl that I don't recognize. They're on the couch wrapped up in each other and I can see her pale skin flush to a deep pink when we walk in. I completely understand her level of embarrassment, since Dex and I were caught in a similar position last night.

"Sorry man, we're going right upstairs," Dex says as we walk through the living room.

He pulls me upstairs and closes the bedroom door behind us. Our lips come together like magnets; we've both been waiting for this. His kisses move down my neck and I gently place a kiss to his ear lobe before pulling the soft skin between my lips and teeth. He looks at me with dark, hungry eyes and I decide in this moment to surprise him. I reach my hand down to the front of the athletic shorts he's wearing and I can feel him growing through the silky fabric. He seems to take my hint and I watch as he carefully slides his shorts down off his hips and I finally take in the sight of his manhood.

I lift my gaze to meet his again and the desire between us is palpable. My hand reaches for him again, but this time there is no fabric blocking my touch. His skin is soft and smooth in my hand as I grasp his hardness. He gasps from my light touch and I sink to my knees in front of him, carefully taking him in my mouth.

"Oh fuck," Dex groans. I look up at him through my lashes and take in the vision of his strained muscles. His hands move to my hair, holding and guiding me as I continue to take him. I begin to move my hand smoothly, creating a steady rhythm as my tongue moves along and around his smooth skin. Within minutes I feel his legs begin to tense, "Baby, I can't hold on much longer. If you don't want me to finish like this you'll have to stop now," he warns through ragged breath. I look up at him quickly and continue my gentle but steady movements. His body shudders as the warm liquid hits my tongue and cheeks.

"Fuck," he groans louder this time. In all honesty, I didn't really want to taste it, but after looking at him during I couldn't bring myself to stop. I wanted him to experience the full pleasure. I carefully stand and hold up a finger to indicate for him to give me a minute, as I slip out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. As I make my way, I'm glad that no one else who lives upstairs seems to be home right now. I hurriedly rinse my mouth and then return to Dex's bedroom. I find him relaxing on his bed, shirt removed but a pair of boxer briefs covering his lower half. He has one arm bent up with his hand behind his head and I suddenly feel the urge to run my fingers over his chest and biceps.

"You are amazing," he says with a smile.

I lean over and give him a little kiss before reaching down to grab my bag. I unzip it and pull out a pair of sleep short and a simple tank. I can feel his eyes on me as I slide my jeans off. I reach down to the hem of my shirt next and begin to pull it over my head. As I remove it, he takes advantage of my temporary lack of sight and makes his way across the bed. His hands wrap around my backside and he cups my bottom, lifting and pulling me onto the bed with him. His touch tickles my skin and I can't help the giggling that escapes my mouth. I fall back into the comfort of his bed and his expression is suddenly ravenous. His fingertips touch the waistband of my panties as he begins to slide them down and I let out a small gasp in excitement. After pulling the small piece of fabric from my ankle, he lifts my legs and I allow him to push them apart so I am open to him, anticipating what his next move is going to be.

He shifts his body so he's between my legs and I can feel him pressing on me through the thin fabric of his boxer briefs. He finds my lips and our tongues caress each other in a tender kiss. His hand slides down and I know he can feel how much he's affecting me. He pulls away and pushes back, lowering his head and placing a small kiss at the top of my pubic bone. I run my fingers through his thick brown hair as his head dips further, causing my body to jump slightly as I feel his tongue touch my sensitive area. "Oh my..." I practically scream as I feel the sensation hit straight in my core. No one has ever kissed me there before, but the pleasure he is creating is beyond words. I can almost feel a smile touch his lips as he hears my reaction, knowing how much I'm enjoying his work. He continues to run his tongue over me and brings his hand and fingers back to touch me again. I feel an exquisite pressure building inside me.

"Baby, you are so deliciously sweet," his deep voice reaches my ears as he lowers his head back down. His words do it, pushing me over the edge and I come undone completely. Dex brings his body up alongside mine and his gentle words touch my ear, "Are you okay?" The amusement in his voice is audible.

"I have never experienced anything like that before," I reply breathlessly.

"Really? No one has ever tasted your sweetness before?" he questions with genuine surprise in his voice.

"You're the first," I say answering quickly. "To be honest I didn't even think guys our age knew how to do that," I giggle.

He laughs at my response but his words feel more intense, "You mean I'm the only." His emphasis on only makes my body shudder again with excitement. I feel thoroughly exhausted as I rest my head against his chest. His arms wrap around me and I curl in closer, planting a small kiss to his jaw. I let my eyes close, savoring the warmth of him against me.