Chapter 18- slumber party

Libra's POV
"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Gem shrieked at the lunch table.
"What the hell gem? Are you trying to kill us?" Leo gasped, clutching his heart.
"Calm down Lee," Virgo elbowed her boyfriend.
"What's your idea Gem?" Mini asked.
"We should have a sleepover! Make a big blanket fort, order takeaway and watch a load of films! Oh and play games!" She declared.
"Yes! Truth or dare!" Pisces grinned.
"And seven minutes in heaven!" I added.
"Or spin the bottle!" Leo piped up.
"And Chinese!" Taurus said.
"No. Dominoes," Sagittarius argued.
"Chinese,"
"Dominoes,"
"Chinese,"
"Dominoes,"
"WE CAN ORDER BOTH!" Aqua shouted.
"Oh yeah. That's smart," Taurus flushed.
"So let's finish our lunch then start making a blanket fort?" Aries suggested.
"Yay!" Pisces grinned.

"So how do we construct a blanket fort?" Cancer asked.
"Drape blankets over the backs of the chairs. Add layers of blankets to the floor between the chairs. Line the walls of the fort with pillows and cushions. Drape a sheet across the chairs to create a roof," Capricorn answered.
"How did you know that?" Mini raised an eyebrow to him.
"I searched it up," he gestured to his phone. Mini rolled her eyes.
"Let's do it now! Come on!" Pisces dragged Aries out his chair.
"Woah Pi- I can walk sweetheart," he said. She blushed and let him go. He fell into Leo's chair who fell off his chair.
"Okay let's get up and clear away lunch," Virgo helped Leo up from the floor.
"It's my and Taur's job! We'll do it!" Gem volunteered.

"Okay. Leo, Virgo, Aqua, Mini and Cap go find all the blankets and cushions from around the house," I said. They nodded and ran away in different directions.
"Okay. Let's start clearing away valuable objects and Aries, pisce, go find some spare sheets," Cancer said as she picked up a stack of unread magazines.

"It's magnificent," if this were an anime Aqua would have heart eyes.
"I agree," Gem grinned.
"You haven't even seen the inside yet," Scorpio said.
"Oh... yeah..."
I sweat dropped.
"Hey we finished hanging the fairy lights!" Mini and Cancer emerged from inside the fort.
"How long did building this even take?" Aries crossed his arms.
"Hour and a half," Capricorn answered.
"So... what films are we watching?" I piped up.
"Harry Potter!" Virgo said.
"Divergent!" Pisces said.
"Hunger games!" Sagittarius said.
"Addams family!" Aries said.
"A horror film!" Taurus raised his hand.
"Scooby doo!" Leo chirped.
"What about not Harry Potter because there's seven films, yes hunger games, Addams family and Scooby doo," Cance reasoned.
"No horror film?" Taurus pouted.
"Or divergent?" Pisces sighed.
"We can watch them some other day, but we don't have enough time. We have to go to school tomorrow," Virgo chided.
"Oh yeah. School exists..." Gem said.

"Okay takeaway is here!" Cancer shouted from the front door. "How much food do you guys eat? Okay I'm going to fall over," she muttered.
"I've got you," someone put a hand on her waist and took the heavier bag.
"Thanks Scorp," Cancer smiled. I grinned and raised me eyebrows at Pisces who beamed back. Looks like I'm going to help her with this one.
"Mmm I love pizza," Leo moaned.
"You love Virgo more I hope," Gem chirped. Virgo choked on her water and started coughing. Taurus thumped her back. "You okay V?" Pisces asked.
"Fine," Virgo answered shortly.

When we were in the middle of our sleepover, I looked at the others. I don't like Addams family much. Pisces and Aries were being the cute couple, curled up together, Virgo was asleep on Leo's lap, he was hugging her waist, Sag was resting his head on Taurus' shoulder, Gem, Mini and Capricorn weren't on the sofa, they were on the floor where they watched the TV intently, Cancer was curled in a little ball and Scorp had his arms around her and Aqua was resting her head on my arm. I wish we had more of these moments, no shouting or school. More peaceful.
And my ships look like they're canon and it's cute.
"Hey Lib?" Aqua murmured.
"Yeah?"
"This is fun,"