Chapter 4- school

Scorpio's POV
After admitting everything, I felt, happier. I guess it really did help. We've all been through absolute crap.

The next day

I opened my eyes sleepily. Capricorn was pulling on a shirt. "Morning Scorp. Your uniform is on the chair over there," he pointed to a chair.
After we got dressed into our uniform,

A/N- just pretend they both have a checked tie

We went downstairs for breakfast. Sagittarius and Cancer were in the kitchen and Mini, Gem, Aquarius, Taurus and Libra were sat around the table. "Leo, Virgo and Pisces asleep then?"I asked, sitting down.
"SAGITTARIUS YOU BETTER CLEAN THAT UP!" A girl's voice shouted from inside the kitchen.
"W- was that Cancer?" Capricorn blinked slowly.
"I think so," Libra nodded shakily.
"She sounds terrifying," Taurus added.
"It was an accident! I didn't mean to drop it!" Sagittarius sounded slightly scared but defensive.
"Fine. I'll finish up here and you clean the egg off the floor!"

Pisces, Virgo and Leo came down shortly after cancer and Sagittarius came out with breakfast (hash browns and eggs). "Does anyone want toast?" Cancer asked. A chorus of yes came up from the table.
"I'll make some," Virgo stood up.
"Thanks V," Sagittarius grinned at her.

Lunch time

I yawned. Thank god for lunch. I don't think I can survive another hour of this hell hole. "Disease," I looked up. A group of boys and girls were crowding around something or someone. Disease... cancer? Possibly.
"Please just go away,"
Definitely cancer. Sagittarius and Mini heard it too. "Your parents must be psychos to give you a name like cancer,"
I looked over at Sagittarius and nodded. We both walked over to the group. "What are you doing?" I growled. They broke ranks, leaving cancer in the middle looking terrified. She looked so small. "Disease is your friend?" One of them teased. "Won't she just kill you?"
Cancer's bottom lip wobbled. she was an innocent easy trust giver. The best target for vile mortals. Or bullies. Same thing. So then I lost it, punched a guy in the face and Sagittarius soon joined. Then Aries and Cap joined us, then Taurus and Leo came into the fray. Then Aquarius, gem and Libra started punching them. It was chaos, but made me realize we were all going to be great friends. I saw mini, Pisces and Virgo help cancer out of the middle and they went into a bathroom.

"Seriously guys. I was fine," Cancer was still scolding us, though we could tell she was thankful and still shaken. She brought an ice pack to my forehead. "You're such a mum," Aries snorted. Pisces wacked him over the head with an ice pack. He winced. We all laughed. "Seriously though, cance are you sure you're okay?" Mini asked seriously.
"Yes. I'm used to it. Now don't go into getting into any more fights. I'll be fine, they'll probably be too scared now, Seeing how you guys beat them up. That looks painful," she added, frowning at Aquarius' bruised arm. Aquarius shrugged. "You sure that you'll be okay Cance?" Libra asked.
"Yes. I promise,"
Famous last words.