Chapter 2- chores

Cancer's POV
It was a Saturday morning. I was still in bed, thinking.
'Mama?' A young cancer looked at her mother. The woman was covered with blood and had a smashed alcohol bottle in her hand. 'Cancer, you're a disappointment. You're the reason why I had to kill your father' the woman looked at her. Cancer shivered. Her mother drank and started yelling and throwing bottles at cancer for the rest of her childhood. It all started when she was 4 years old. She was now 17.
I sighed, tomorrow was the anniversary of that terrible day. Great. "You awake cancer?" Mini asked. We had become good friends, we were starting school in two weeks and they had all moved in a week ago. Mini's voice sounded thick with sadness. "Yeah. Let's go downstairs," I answered hoarsely, biting back the lump in my throat.
We got up and dressed, cleaned their teeth and walked downstairs. Capricorn was talking to scorpio about rugby. The black haired boy had a furrowed brow like he had no idea what Capricorn was talking about. "Morning cap. Scorp," mini sat down next to Capricorn, I fell into the seat next to her.
"Morning guys, do you know things about rugby?" Capricorn turned to us pleadingly. "Um.. does it look like I like rugby? I can draw the ball, Sure, but the rules and playing it? Nah," I said, pouring myself some cornflakes. "I read about rugby. You get 3 points when you score a tri and if you get it over the posts you get 5 points. You also have to throw backwards," mini recited.

A/N: I think that's correct. I have no clue about rugby at all. Nada. Nothing.

"See? She does know about rugby!" Capricorn said.
"You said I didn't?" Mini raised an eyebrow. "You don't really seem the type," Scorpio shrugged, taking the cornflake box from me.
"I prefer hacking," mini shrugged and poured milk on her Cheerios. Sagittarius and Taurus appeared. "Good morning," sag waved.
"Hi sag," me, mini and scorpio said in unison. We looked at each other and cap snorted into his cornflakes. Sag sat next to me and took the Cheerios box. Taurus sat next to him. Aquarius, Gem, Libra, Virgo and Pisces appeared soon after. Virgo sat next to scorpio, Pisces went next to her. Libra sat next to taurus, Gem then sat down next to her, Aquarius sat opposite Capricorn (heads of the table) Leo and Aries appeared then, Leo sat next to Pisces and Aries sat next to him.
"We have to think about chores. We can't survive off cereal," Taurus said.
"I can cook," me, Virgo and sag said.
"Great! We have chefs off the list!" Taurus grinned.
"I know how to do laundry after having to put my football kit in the washing machine numerous times," Aquarius said.
"I can do laundry too. I play rugby, so.. yeah?" Capricorn added.
It took us another half hour to decide on chores:
Food- Virgo, cancer and Sagittarius
Laundry- Capricorn and Aquarius
Shopping- mini, Pisces and Leo
Putting dishes away- Gem And Taurus
Cleaning- Libra, Aries And Scorpio

"It's done now. What should we do today?" Leo asked.
"I'm going to draw," I said.
"You draw?" Sagittarius asked.
"Yeah. I do,"