Chapter 12- WAKE UP

Sagittarius' POV
So I know I'm normally cheery and happy, but when someone wakes me up- it's not a pretty sight. Which Taurus learned.
"SAGI WAKE UP!"
I opened my eyes blearily and glared at him. He was sweaty, probably been awake for a couple hours weightlifting in the gym. Still don't know why V won't let me have a bow and target. His black hair was plastered on his face making him look adorable.

Wait- WHAT??

"Go away," I grumbled.
"You're cheery in the mornings. Anyways, guess what?"
"What?" I gave him my best glare.
He was unabashed however.
"Aries is freaking out like hell. Virgo and Libra tried to give him romance advice with Pisces. They cornered him in the kitchen,"
"Okay let me get up," I said. I want to see Aries freaking out.

When I got downstairs, Aries was in the gym with his boxing gloves on but kept missing the bag. Jeez he is freaking out like hell. I heard dying breaths and turned to find Leo crying in the corner. "Why is Leo crying?" I asked Taurus.
"He's laughing too hard," he answered with a grin.
"Aries calm down. Who's the best with romance advice? Virgo? Cancer? Libra?" I asked.
"Both. Maybe we should get Scorp and cap down here as well," Taurus snickered. Aries stopped trying to punch the boxing bag and turned to us. "I'm fine. I just... we're not going to see each other in two years, and we'll probably forget to keep in contact, heck, Scorpio is leaving his army leave in five months, the real world is so scary, and then when you realise that you're in love with someone you probably won't see ever again in two years.. god," he sunk to his knees.
"When you put it like that.. jeez," Taurus scratched his head.
"We won't drift apart! I won't let it happen! And you and Pi are endgame Ari! Like Scorp and Can, and Sag and-,"
"Okay end that sentence there please," I said. Leo grinned mischievously.
"The answer to your interesting philosophical thoughts, Aries, is that we're never not going to be in contact. We're a family now and you can't get rid of us that easily!" I said.
"Now go upstairs and ask her out!" Leo said. "Ask who out?" Pisces drifted into the gym. "Um.. I want breakfast. Taur and Leo, you're hungry? Yes! Of course you are! Let's go," I said. We left them.
"We're not actually going to leave right?" Taurus whispered.
"No we're going to spy on them. I have the camera!" Leo got a video camera from literally no where and started filming through the gap between the door and floor. I shrugged and looked through the keyhole.
Aries was taking off his boxing gloves as Pisces stood there awkwardly.
"So.. who are you going to ask out?" She asked.
"The girl I like," Aries answered.
"Which one of the girls is it? Libra? Aqua? Cancer?" Pisces asked.
"No,"
"Gem? Mini?"
"No,"
"But there's no one else,"
"Pisces. God I like you like hell. Have forever! Probably not even like anymore-"
Pisces kissed him.
I looked away. Ew.
"Now lets go!" Taurus hissed. I helped Leo up then we ran upstairs.
"Hey guys," Cancer waved as we reached the kitchen. "Why do you look like you've just ran a marathon?" She added.
"We... watched... Aries.. ask... Pi.. out.." Leo wheezed. Cancer squealed. Loudly. I covered my ears. Scorpio burst in first, followed by Mini then the others. "Are you okay Can?" Scorpio asked.
She nodded.
"Why did you scream so loudly?" Aqua asked.
"Aries... and... Pisces.. are... finally... dating!" She said.
"What? Really? Don't you dare kid me on this Can," Virgo said seriously.
"We have proof! I filmed it all!" Leo proclaimed, handing the camera to Virgo.
"Guys.. um... what are you doing?" We turned. Aries and Pisces had came in, holding hands.