Chapter 17- coffee part 2

Leo's POV
I looked at Virgo.
She stared back.
"Well we've gotten to become really good friends..." I started.
She motioned for me to continue.
"And I feel like we could... stop being friends?"
Okay I could've worded that better.
Virgo suddenly looked like she was about to cry. Curse you lion!
"And maybe become more then friends? I like really like you I know this is fast but I really really like you- oof,"
She kissed me.
Wow.
"AAAIIEEE!"
We broke apart, Libra was standing at the door, open mouthed. Aquarius looked over her shoulder and smirked. "Come on Libra, lets leave the latest couple be," she pushed her future wife away from the door.
Yes.
I do love shipping.
"So... wanna be my girlfriend then?" I asked shyly.
"I'd love to Leo," she grinned.
"Yay!" I cheered. She giggled and rolled her eyes.
"LEO I SUMMON THEE!"
"That was Pisces. I should probably see what she wants," I said, still grinning like an idiot.
"Yeah.. see you Leo," Virgo had the same stupefied grin on her face but on her it was way more cute.

"I made the coffee. Drink," Pisces ordered at us. The UN-coffee-drinker-squad was gathered in the kitchen. I sipped it slowly.
"Eugh. It is bitter like hell!" Aquarius spat.
Sagittarius nodded in agreement.
"Mm nice," Gem sipped hers, savoring it.
"It is strong. Any sugar? Or milk?" I asked.
"I don't like it either," Pisces made a face.
"Here's some sugar and milk Lee," Gem threw the sugar packet and Aquarius handed me the carton of milk.
"Thanks," I poured them into my coffee and drank.
"Mmm it is good," I moaned.
"So. Leo. I heard you actually did do what I suggested. I didn't really mean it, but I'm happy for you anyways," Pisces said conversationally.
"Sag I have a cast- are you guys drinking... coffee?" Cancer appeared behind us.
"Um maybe?" Gem smiles weakly.
"Do you like it?"
"Yes," Me and Gem said in unison.
"It's bitter like hell," Sag made a face.
"Okay. Well, you three," she pointed to the coffee haters. "Have to babysit those two. And put them to bed tonight. Okay?" She said.
"Okay?" Aqua shrugged.
"How hard can that be?" Pisces raised an eyebrow.

"HEHEHEHE MINI LOOK IM A MONKEY!" Gem shrieked as she hung on the lighting fixtures.
"NO YOU'RE NOT I AM!" I shouted back, jumping onto a different light fixture holding a banana.
Mini and Virgo looked at us open mouthed. Can't blame them really.
"Okay bedtime you two," Can looked really amused for some reason. Sag pouted.
"Can you do my cast again Can? I had to break my arm for the bitter stuff! I can't put them to bed!" He whined.
"I have a different punishment. Sag, go ask Taurus to change your bandages," Virgo chirped.
"What- Um. Okay," sag stuttered.
"Come on let's go find him," Cancer chuckled, pushing him out the room.
"Okay. Leo. Here now," Pisces ordered.
"No! I'm a monkey!" I whined.

No one's POV
"Okay. Story time for the monkeys. Are you both tucked in?" Pisces asked. Leo and Gem nodded violently. Aquarius got a book from a shelf and opened it.
"The three little pigs were innocent little piggies who loved their home. But one day, a big bad wolf hugged and puffed and blew their house down,"

The next day because I can't really remember how the three little pigs goes

"Leo. Gem. Get up. You have to do your homework," the two opened their eyes sleepily.
"HISS LIGHT! IM MELTING!" Gem shrieked.
"I want sleep," Leo moaned.
"Up. Now," Virgo ordered.
"Okay up we get Gem. Easy does it," Mini chuckled, helping her sister out of bed. Gem wiped her eyes. "I'm so tired," she whined.