Chapter 1- moving in

"Hurry up Gem!" Mini called, she had her suitcase, a purple rucksack and a box. Her twin sister, Gem, came out their dad's van with her own suitcase, rucksack and box. They looked up at the house they were sharing. "Wow. How many of us are sharing this house again?" Gem asked.
"13 of us. There are 11 others," Mini answered. "Okay. Let's go in then, we need to bring in our other boxes though," they opened the door. A girl and a boy were arguing in the hallway. The girl had long blue hair and the boy had black hair. "No Taurus! No way in hell!" The girl shouted.
"Hello?" Gem asked. The two teens turned around and smiled awkwardly at the twins. "You're the last to arrive! Gem and Mini, right?" The girl questioned. The twins nodded.
"I'm Aquarius, Gem you're sharing with me and Libra, Mini you're sharing with Cancer. Everyone else is unpacking already," she told them. They nodded and went upstairs.

Mini's POV
I found a door with the names 'Cancer and mini' scrawled on a note pinned to the door. I opened it with my elbow. A girl with pure white hair was sat on a bed with black and white bedsheets. "Oh. You're mini, that's your bed," she pointed to the one next to hers. I nodded and set my things down.
Two hours later Aquarius was shouting for us to come down.
We all sat in the lounge, I found gem and sat I between her and a boy with silver hair. "Hi everyone. Let's introduce ourselves. I'm Leo," a boy with blonde hair said. He looked pointedly at cancer. "I'm Cancer," she said. She turned to Aquarius. "Aquarius,"
"Taurus,"
"Aries,"
"Capricorn," That was his name.
"I'm mini and this is my twin sister,"
"I'm Gem," Gem interrupted. There was a laugh as I stuck my tongue out at her. "Libra," the girl next to Gem said after they all stopped laughing.
"Sagittarius,"
"Virgo,"
"Pisces,"
"And I'm Scorpio," the last boy said.