Epilogue

Mini otherwise known as Nafsa took her wedding ring off letting her tears flow down her face. The hurt of having your husband die after so many years on loving them hit her.

"Mommy is daddy okay?" The little Taylen asked his mother watching his father just lay there in a box.

"Yeah, baby." Nafsa sucked her tears in holding both of her children's hands.

"Taylor crying." Taylen pointed out looking at his baby sister.

Frowning Nafsa walked her kids over to their reserved seats.

She didn't know how she would hold up after losing Keontae.

Two weeks after he was shot walking out of his own shop in his own hood everybody was grieving.

"Today we are here to celebrate the life of this young man who was husband, father, and someone that wanted to help the kids make it out. I knew Keontae personally, he used to come to church as a young boy now he didn't stay up for the service but always made sure he tell me he was going to stay up next time." The church laughed as the Pastor remembered Keontae.

The service went on many people talked the singers sung. It was heartwarming to know so many people enjoyed his presence.

"Not many people saw the real Tae, I did. Eight years of being married to him I saw it all, anger, frustration, depression, happiness, joy, and love. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do."

"M-momma." Taylor tugged at her mother's dress interrupting her.

"Shh." Taylen mushed his sister.

"Aww." The church cooed at the family.

"I miss daddy."

Hearing those words come out her three years old mouth Nafsa broke down right in front of the podium.

It was hard trying to keep her composure but she was doing it for the kids sometimes you just have let it out.

【________】

"Momma daddy's dead right?" Taylen asked his mother. He wasn't stupid playing video games a lot he knew what a funeral was just had to put it together that it was his father's funeral.

"Yeah."

Taylen nodded watching his mother read over the tombstone multiple times.

He cried once after not seeing his dad in two weeks then he decided, he had to be the man of the family.   Take care of his momma and sister he didn't care for the people crying while they hugged him it honestly annoyed him.

His father taught him better to just push them off, showing respect got you places.

"What does it say?" He pointed to the tombstone.

"Your father's name and beloved husband and father."

" I got us pops."