5.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"Nafsa glad to see you looking good." Mandy smiled sitting down in her rocking chair.

"Thanks, I feel better."

"That's good. I wanted to catch up on how you're taking being home." She sat back with her notepad looking at me.

"It's actually good, I visit my grandma on a regular basis Rob comes over, I see the sympathy in his eyes every time which I get, you're married to women that hurt her own daughter for fun but I don't need it. He's a great father I definitely see that just by the way he makes sure I'm okay." Thinking about Rob more I felt bad for him. "I'm saying I too much."

"You're fine. Have you talked to your mom in any way?"

"Nope" I popped the P saying it quickly.

"You gotta talk to her one-day Nafsa but were not going to stress it yet. How about friends seen any old ones?"

"Haven't seen any old friends which I'm thankful for but Gabby and I talk. I got a job so my co-workers could count as my friends except one she jealous over some boy." I rolled my eyes thinking of Niya.

"Don't get caught up in nothing that would backtrack you. The last question for today then you can leave, have you seen any men?"'

"No."' I stated proudly. That was always weird to say, "But I do want to have sex with this one person." I told her truthfully.

"Who? Are they the same motives as before or just for pleasure this time."

"I really think I want to do it for pleasure. He's cute works at my job but Gabby kinda introduced us but not really. But theirs something that's holding me back like I want to get to know him."

"That's good Nafsa your improving don't let the past mess up your future but don't stress it."I nodded taking in her words. "That was a little quick session next week I wanna talk a little more about the past again and maybe bring your mother."

"Sure" I lied not wanting to even waste a thought on her.

【________】

Munching on my chips, I side-eyed Gabby as she and her friends talked about some girls. I would usually be on my couch naked sleeping but tonight being a Friday night Gabby wanted to 'have fun'. Her definition of fun was drama.

"I think somebody tryna set me up." Josey, Tae and June friend looked at his blunt on the ground.

"Let me drop my shit one day, gone beat my bitch ass." June looked at Gabby seriously making me almost choke

That bitch gone die.

"Nigga ain't nobody cheating on you the fuck." Yani mugged him laughing.

"Gabby get yo' little ass friend cause I hit bitches." June bucked at her.

"Y'all Penny talking about she about to beat me up, bitch let's go!"

"Tae you still fuck with Niya?" Yani asked me showing all 32 of her teeth.

lol

"Never fucked with her but why?" He looked at her sitting next to me. "Gimme some." I gave him the bag drinking my water.

"You know." She hinted making June, Joesy, and my face drop. A bold one love that.

"I'm trynna fuck!" Joesy yelled

"Embarrassing," I mumbled as Tae planted his hand on my thigh.

Imagine not having sexual intercourse with a man in two years and a fine ass brown skin with a gun in his pocket touch you. We gotta fuck now.

Kidding

"Not gone lie that shit look good as fuck

"Not gone lie that shit look good as fuck." June looked at my tattoo Tae did.

"You did that shit?" Gabby looked at him disgusted making me stare at her.

"I don't know about y'all but somebody stank and it ain't me." Josey looked around making eye contact with Yani.

"Fuck you trynna say?" Tae looked at Gabby crazy.

"Nothing." She stared at me before going back to talk to Yani.

God build me a fence