18.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

Two weeks later

Two weeks later

Walking in the corner store I quickly went to the drink aisle. Today I was finally meeting my father for the first time, he didn't live too far away which confused me. We were meeting at his house which I had no problem with hopefully this doesn't backfire.

"You fine as fuck." A boy walked behind me smirking.

"I know my man tells me every day." I look at him with a stank face walking in line.

Well used too. We really didn't talk he would check up on me made sure I didn't have to go anywhere, I really did try to apologize to him but I'm not a mind reader for me to be open you have to as well.

"That pussy ass nigga ain't got shit on me." He eyed me getting a little too close.

I ignored him giving the man my drink and money.

"mmm.." Somebody mumbled making me glance to the side seeing June. "Already out being like ya' cousin."

"Boy get the hell on ain't nobody cheating on Keontae." I waved him off. "Thank you."

Luckily my grandma let me have her old Nissan finally.  My mind was racing, so many questions running across my mind.

【________】

"Wow." A brown skin man who resembled me voiced soon as the door opened.

"I- Y- Hi" I stumbled stuck with words. Practiced the whole drive here what to say and I ended up with Hi.

"Come in." He opened the door wider. He definitely has some money with the neighborhood he was living in and the cars.

Looking around quietly I followed him into his dining room taking a seat. "Nafsa I really just want to apologize for not being in your life. Me and your mother were young when we had you and I was not mentally ready for a child."

Do like mandy said, listen Nafsa

"My brother had just died I was blaming myself which brought back my depression, it was never gone I learned how to contain it. Your mother would just anger me every day it eventually got to a point I wanted to kill myself just to get away from her instead I ran."

"I definitely understand the whole depression thing but what about my teenage years? I'm almost twenty 23, blaming depression is not making this better." I shook my head folding my lips in.

" I was scared, honestly." "I couldn't bring myself to call your mother, nobody."

Looking around his house I saw pictures of him with a lady and two kids. This had to be the most deadbeat asscue ever. "You have a family?"

"Y-yeah."

Nodding I got up from my seat, "This was definitely a mistake you really didn't want to be in my life, does your family even know I exist?"

"Yes. They just don't know you live in the state." He said as if it was okay.

"A fucking deadbeat are you serious? I really thought something was seriously wrong with you. This was a mistake."

"Wait Nafsa!" He yelled as I opened the door walking out.

The biggest disappointment in my life.

Closing the car door I drove off blinking trying to stop from crying. The worse feeling was not feeling wanted and that's exactly how I feel.

"Hello?"

"Tae he didn't want me." I croaked out trying not to cry.

"You driving?"

I promised me myself a long time ago I would never cry over a man. The way they treated me every time no matter what caused a dark place to grow inside my heart literally. If they wanted to fuck me I had to want to fuck them and if they did I would end up beating on them, trashing their stuff, just wanting to make their life a living hell.

"I think we should break up."

"No, wrong nigga to try that shit on." He laughed through the phone making me jump.

"Tae I'm serious

"Tae I'm serious. Please-"

"You not breaking up with me dead that shit right now."

【________】

"So you wanna break up?" Tae asked me standing outside my door. I pulled my robe closer together nodding. "Why?"

"I'm not feeling it."

He squinted his eyes at me, "You can't pull that on me cause I do the same shit. Either you tell me or we breaking up for fake."

"I just don't want to be with you accept it and move on." I tried to close the door without breaking.

He pushed his way through eyeing me, " You gotta nigga in here or something?"

"No." I sighed getting agitated.

"It's your pops?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Swear it wasn't a question."

"Why would I tell you about my problems and you don't talk to me about yours."

He stared at me before opening my robe, "Fuck was you about to do?" He looked at my bra smirking. "Wrong time?"

"You being real serious, My momma been on me about start this shop up with my uncle I want to make her happy but I just can't do it."

"You broke or something?"

"Stop playing. My family like a bunch of con-artists, if I do this shit with my uncle he most definitely gonna do some stupid shit that could affect me and my kids.

"Why your momma can't let it go, it's your money," I asked completely lost, something about moms really confuse me. Aren't they supposed to want the best for their child?

"She wants the best for everybody it's her worst trait."

"My dad has a whole other family all he did was blame some fucking depression. The fact I wanted to believe he was sick or dead and he not makes the whole situation worse." " I don't want to hurt you."

"What? How you gone hurt me." "Promise you if you touch me I'm gone hit back."

"I don't wanna break up, I'm sorry."'I pouted looking at him.

"Wasn't gone do that shit anyway." He popped my bottom lip.

Let me figure this out.

How y'all feeling about this.