1.

𝘙𝘰𝘣

Dear Momma,

You tried to help me all my life I wouldn't listen you wanted me to be the person that everybody loved and cherished. I did too, but my innocence was taken away from me at a young age and you knew it. So many times I wondered did you know? I cried wondering did you know. It took me risking my freedom to figure out what you did. You were there you watched him take my innocence the way he looked at me with so much hatred, I still remember till this day him reaching inside my underwear touching me then sliding them off. If you cared and loved me HE would be here not me. I'm stuck in a place that eats your soul alive because of you. I washed away all my hope because of you. Where did all my anger come from? You.

From
Fsa

Reading the letter my eyes couldn't believe it. "Whitney what the fuck!?" I yelled throwing the letter in her face

"You must lost your got damn mind.." She picked the letter up putting her glasses on.

I couldn't believe that a mother could have so much evil in her, Whitney was always shady did certain things to piss people off a natural black church lady.

"Baby," She whispered softly reaching for me.

I pulled back looking at her crazy, "You one crazy bitch how the fuck you let a man RAPE your daughter that shit is disgusting, your disgusting. You was just gone have her come live in this house while she basically tortured herself looking in your face every day?"

"You have to understand I did it for my brother, he didn't know." She tried to reason standing up.

"That shit is sick, That girl been in jail for a year because of the pain you brought her. I'ma be real with you cause I love you, your a fucking evil ass bitch bruh." I smacked my teeth.

Couldn't even divorce this lady.

"Baby I swear I'm changed you gotta see where I'm coming from."

I stared at Whitney as she cried on her knees almost giving in.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢 (𝘕-𝘧𝘢-𝘴𝘢)

"Nae when leave I'm gone be so damn sad" Britt hugged me as we cuddled in her bunk.

"Girl I'm going home broke with nowhere to go shit I'm gone be sad."

"I think you gone be so damn rich one day, I just see that shit. You got a lot of potential, I really want you to use and don't go back doing all that ghetto shit."

I shrugged knowing I was bound to fuck up anything that went good in my life, no need to get my hopes up.

"Be better than me please." She held her pinky out smiling.

"You so headass." I laughed wrapping mine around hers.

Being prison really showed me how dirty your friends or family could be. Looking back in my life I would bound to be here, fucking up was my specialty. Sometimes I wish God took my life when I overdosed, he didn't and that one thing made me angry more than anything. Why can't he listen? I wanted to be dead so let me die.

Hearing this like, "Nafsa your too pretty to be acting like that," Always made feel better, I felt as if my life was ruined my mothers would be too.

I only made myself suffer.