22.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"This is ghetto

"This is ghetto." I held Keontae hand as we stood with my cousins on the 'block'.

"Very, act like they ain't shit else to do." Viv rolled her eyes.

"Nigga you cheating like fuck." Joesy smacked his lips at Trell.

"Told you don't play with his dumb ass."

"Ma'am why you all up on him." Jaylen eyed me looking at Tae.

"I seriously don't like you, leave me alone."

"Like for real swear he somebody daddy." Viv looked at Joesy.

I squinted my eyes at her and him peeping something. "They really killed that man." Trey showed them a picture making all them laugh.

Sick.

"Damn," Trell mumbled looking at some girls pass us.

"You pregnant?" Jaylen touched my stomach.

Looking at my stomach I frowned, "No, why would you say that?"

"Oh."

"Why would he say that?"

Keontae looked off trying not to laugh. "They calling you fat cousin." Viv mugged Joesy more.

Woah.

"Fuck y'all. Viv come with to get something." I grabbed her hand making sure I hit Tae's hand.

"Oh, okay."

Walking to Tae's car she started crying out of nowhere, "Girl what's wrong?" I grabbed her opening his door.

"He having a baby Nafsa I-its not fair." She cried more leaving me more confused.

"You gotta stop crying so I can understand."

She eventually calmed down wiping her eyes. "Me and Joesy been on and off for almost a year, he got her pregnant and I'm pregnant.

"Uh?"

𝘝𝘪𝘷