12.

𝘒𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘦

"Stop fucking texting me!" I yelled frustrated blocking multiple girls.

"Nigga you really got one more time to yell in my ear." Trell turned around and mugged the fuck out me.

"Really don't know why y'all wanted me here I don't do this shit anymore."

Terry cut his eyes at me with June, "How we gone take that nigga out." They pointed at Wayne.

"Shit ion know." I shrugged looking at them crazy.

"Obviously you do if you killed his damn brother," Terry stated making me look at him confused.

"Who said that? Feeling like y'all trynna pin a murder on me, just because y'all do iileagL things don't mean I do."

"Nigga stop being difficult."

"He stay on the west side, so you gotta catch him round here. I be seeing him selling across the street from our house."

They nodded thinking. Time for my ass to go before I get caught in this bull.

【________】

"Ma' I don't care, I just came over here to check up on y'all."

She nodded looking at my dad. "I know Keontae you don't come over here often."

"Boy don't care about nothing but them streets Karen." He waved her off eating his Ham sandwich.

"You acting like I don't have a legal job, I've been out the streets the best way I can for almost a year, You don't care about nothing but them young ass girls."

"Keontae! That's your father and you will respect him." My momma slammed her hand down on the table.

"My bad ma'" I apologized to her breaking eye contact with him.

"I wanted to talk to you about buying J's old shop." She showed me a picture of my grandpa's old barbershop.

"Depends on how much is cost."

"Your uncle can sell it to you for half off."

"Nah definitely not doing to type of business with family I'll check it out tho."

My dad sucked his teeth letting out a laugh, "He ain't got no damn money, Karen. Always doing this shit, nigga can't even sell dope correctly."

Laughing along with him my momma grabbed my hand, "But who paying half these bills? Who paid for my momma surgery? Who paid for Deon's funeral when they were only sixteen? Talking about ain't got no money nigga you ain't got shit to your name, this my momma house. Ain't did or bought shit since I been a Lil ass boy."

He stood up making me stanch my hand from my momma getting up, "You a Lil ass nigga your name holds no weight in these streets son."

Looking at me him crazy point at myself I tried not to laugh because that was funny, "Ain't nobody saying their go, Bobby, they say there got Tae pops. Promise you all I gotta make is one call, the only thing saving you is my momma." "Bye momma, I'm not bout to continue arguing with a man that doesn't respect his wife, a person that does every single thing for you."

【________】

"June get this bitch out my face." I blankly stared at him as he waved the girl back over to him. He decided to bring some random ass girls to our house. The only reason I'm even here because my room doesn't have a window so I can air it out.

"No he know he wanna fuck the shit out me." The girl stayed in my face smiling.

Smacking my lips I shoved her out my way throwing the blunt at him. Be trying to keep my cool but folks don't know how to act.

"Nigga what the fuck!"

"Burn bitch!" I yelled back to him slamming my door close.

Walking to my drawer I opened it taking the pill bottle out.

Xanax

Swallowing two of the pills I threw the bottle grabbing my drawing tablet laying on my bed. I wasn't addicted it was just something that made me feel relaxed.

𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶

office closed tomorrow.
Are you good?

Ignoring her text I continued drawing biting my lips feeling my eyes getting lower, I turned my music on. My space had to be loud for me to work, I had to be focused. Art had to really have my whole body once a while I would go out to the park to draw but it wasn't often.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

Looking at my messages once again before getting out the uber I thought about what I was doing. Not evening being together a full 2 weeks yet and Keontae was ignoring me, thoughts were running across my mind because Gabby mentioned to me once Tae used to pop pills. I knew anything could send somebody off the edge and you would be putting seven pills in your mouth without knowing.

Knocking on the door I scratched my hair through my bonnet, "Oh." June mumbled soon as he opened the door.

The hell?

I walked in seeing two girls sitting on the couch talking. Assumptions lead to fights.

Knocking on Keontae door I tried not to assume. Hearing nothing but loud OMB Peezy playing I wiggled the doorknob more.

"Man what!" Tae yelled making me jump back.

Looking at him crazy I made hand motions, "Like what was the reasoning of yelling." I rolled my eyes walking in the room pushing pass him. "Don't get mad at me when I ignore you but when you do it, it's okay." I looked at him as he turned to him. "And you're fucking high as fuck!?

Looking around the room throwing my purse on the bed I noticed a pill bottle on his dresser. "What happened?" I asked him still standing while he sat on his bed.

"If I wanted to tell you I would have texted you back."

"Oh, now we acting like some dry ass couple that doesn't tell each other shit when we been talking twenty-four-seven since we met."

That trips me out, every time they get mad or have a set back they conceal their problems and act like nobody there for them. The reason why I hated relationships everything changed within a week.

"I just don't wanna talk right now."

Unfortunately, I understand everything going on in his head. It took me a while to open up to anybody I didn't expect him to trust me when we have only known each other two months. I would've left him alone for even wanting to check on him but for some reason again something wouldn't allow me too.

"I'm staying the night."