24.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"Tell me how you are bettering yourself?"

"Just staying off social media, being about my business and only my business."

"So you have not reconnected with your father?" Mandy asked me.

"I did get in touch with me after our reconnecting session I realized he didn't need to be in my life along with my mother. They will only bring more pain and suffering I'm trying to get a salon, car, and house all next year, people we aren't going to better me can just die."

"How about if they do die, would you feel emotionally?"

Bitch no that's why they can die.

"Nope. I never loved or cared for them. The love I had for my mom is long gone."

"What about your relationship it's on a good track yet?"

"Yeah, not going to say I'm in love with him but I definitely love him."

"It really sounds like your improving think about how you were when I was visiting you in jail."

Two years  ago

"Why did you stab your mother and uncle?" Mandy asked me I blinked at her almost walking out.

"Bitch why the fuck you think if I told the judge he had been raping me. You sure that degree ain't come from online?"

"Positive. But you also told me the other day you love having sex, were you willing having sex with your uncle."

This bitch is stupid swear before God.

"Bitch Mondo or whatever your name is. Rape means UNWILLING."

"Tell me how him raping you has affected your life."

"Well for fucking one I'm in prison. He felt like he took away the part of me I had left my mom helped as well. When I had sex with other men I was in control they weren't, they loved me I hated them."

"Do you hate your mother?"

Bitch naw.

"Yes. That hoe can get ran over by a semi-truck I will be laughing on her grave. As Young Dro said fuck that bitch."

Present

"Yeah, I was mean as hell to you. How do you manage to keep your composure with people like how me or how I was."

"Sometimes I go off but I want the best for my clients so I try to understand where they coming from."

"Better than me would've popped the fuck out them."

【________】

Signing the papers I smiled happily dancing. "Thank you so much."

"No thank you, call my office if you have any questions wish you good luck of your business."

Twenty-one with my own salon. I made almost over 400k just in my apartment within 4 months. God truly blessed me.

Put the key in my purse I walked out going to my contacts.

"Bitch wassup?"

Turning around somebody punched me in the ear making me automatically start swinging in front of me. "Bitch!"

Feeling more hands-on me as somebody pushed me to the ground my feet started kicked everywhere, "Yeah bitch."

Looking closer I already knew who it was, kicking Gabby in her stomach I felt no remorse. Niya tried to hold my leg down resulting in me slamming my purse in her face. I had no idea who the other girls were but they were doing no damage to me only to my poor Lil wig.

"Fuck with that nigga now hoe!"

The girls scattered off as I quickly got up getting a good look at which car they were getting in.

Nissan Altima.

Picking my stuff up I was dizzy, confused, and mad. Slamming my car door shut I face timed Keontae.

"Wass-"

"Your hoes just jumped me and I'm really about to follow these bitches and run all them over. Bitches can't fight for real."

"Who?"

"Niya, Gabby, and two other bitches I'm sure you have fucked."

"You good?"

"Yeah no damage was done but I'm mad as fuck. Why the fuck they scary asses jumped me."

"Scary ass hoes," I mumbled not giving a fuck getting on Instagram live taking my wig off. Bald head hoe shit.

𝗷𝗷𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 What happened?

"Before these pussy ass hoes start going on here talking about they beat my ass woot to woot. Y'all dumb ass hoes jumped me. You want this nigga that bad y'all gone jump me? Bet, Gabby you grew up with me you know I get real disrespectful when I fight go check on your baby cause they shitface probably dead played soccer with that deformed ass baby."

"Any of Keontae other hoes come get your nigga, please he won't fucking leave me alone!"

【________】

" I don't care you talking and it's going in one ear and out the other."

"You acting like I told them to jump you."

"Ain't none of this shit started until you came in my fucking life, your hoes, bitches you fucked, see the common factor?"

Honestly, I was tired of this drama and mess. I loved him but I was not about to sacrifice my insanity for him. "What you wanna break up?" He stared at me.

"If that's what's going to stop this. If I can't have you and only you we can't be together, you say you're not fucking these hoes but they steady coming at me and saying you are. I really want to believe you."

"Aight we done then." He shrugged his shoulders getting up.

My front door slammed closed. Staring at my TV a few tears slipped out my eyes.

I really thought he was the one.