26.

𝘕𝘢𝘧𝘴𝘢

"You are a little boy to me I will kiss you on your forehead sit down."

Looking at her I stop texting, "You so fucking stupid. I'm about to buy myself a nice ass apartment and a car cause I hate this small shit."

"Yeah, raggedy-ass Annie ain't working for me either."

"You did a Lil too much for me."

"Girl tell me why your cousin hit me up on some, you  beat that bitch ass for my cousin you deserve to know me like who are you."

"Who? Nevermind I know it's Trell stupid ass." I laughed thinking about him seeing people tag me. "Ain't nothing but the devil." I dismissed the notifications.

"You sure you want to come in? I'm a big girl."

"Ain't nobody worrying about him, I wouldn't have recommended him to you."

We got out of her car walking to Trey's shop. I wasn't the one to knock anyone's talent, Keontae was really the only person I would let do my tattoos.

"Welcome to- Oh, you here to fight?" Aaliyah looked at me putting her hair up.

"I don't know you, sweetie. My friend and I have an appointment with Tae." I smiled at her as Jamie mugged her.

She rolled her eyes walking off peeping her head in his room before walking out. "Y'all can go back there." She snapped rolling her neck.

"She don't know me, cause I'll stomp on you bitch."

"She delusional Jam," I mumbled walking into his room. "You're so fucking ugly bro."

"Fsa!" Jamie slapped my arm while I bent over laughing at Keontae face, dude looks so fed up.

"She always laughing at some shit."

"I'm sorry." I lied sitting down letting Jamie go first.

"You want this right?" He showed her the picture I sent him.

"Yeah right on my arm. This shit gone hurt?"

"Right here it is."

Sitting back in the chair I watched him work amazed. "You cheated on my friend or what?"

"Oh my god," I mumbled putting my head down.

"No."

Looking at him boredly I ignored it. Didn't make sense the same girl I asked you about now you fucking. "Your lying. You and that old ass bitch been fucking, Trynna play my friend stupid."

"After we broke up.."

Oh, I guess. "Wasted no time sticking your shit in another bitch right?"

"Aight Nafsa if you wanna talk we can do that in private."

Yes, daddy.

【________】

"You got this bitch that tattoo ain't stopping shit!" Jamie yelled out her window as I stupidly walked inside Tae's house.

"She cool." He closed the door behind me.

"Yeah. What you wanna talk about?" I looked at his couch deciding not to sit on it.

"I miss you."

Twisting my lips to the side I could tell he was serious. "Same I feel bad for the way we ended things. I should've came and asked you upfront what was up. But honestly, you and that girl really pushed something in me that I don't want to feel."

"It's my bad, I was entertaining her."

"Can I fight you? I hate when people make me look stupid, fuck are you entertaining that old-looking bitch for? Men really annoy the hell out me, why do you need another bitch?" I looked at him trying not to swing.

"I wasn't going to fuck her it just happened and we just happened we broke up."

My hand somehow ended up on his lip, "My bad. After me venting to you about my whole damn life, you still end up doing some stupid shit. The bitch is ugly!"

"I'm sorry." He put his hand around my waist.

A smart young women would leave him alone and block him.

The dumb bitch in me want that dick everyday.

"I don't want to be in a relationship with you."

"You lying but okay." He kissed my neck.

"Keontae I mean it."

" I bet." He continued kissing me picking me up.

Dumb bitch juice.