24

Soooo guys, I get carried away these past weeks by everything.. Even my interest to short story animation.
You know it's like wattpad with moving pictures, or maybe moving comics. Yeah whatever. They have many stories and I like them..
And the main reason is... I read another story to get inspired by but in the end I enjoy it.. 😆
So as I promised you guys weeks ago about the epilogue here we go..

_____________

"go! Just get out of here! "

"babe.. What th-"

" I say GET OUT!"

Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she stared at him unbelievable. Her sight was blurred. What on earth was happening? They lived happily and had children.

He went out from the room leaving her crying. She was numb and didnt know what to do.

She took breathing. In.. Out.. This panic attack might not came back.

" Nicky! Call your sister! "

"okay.. "

The pitter patter could be heard by Alaia. She wiped her face and blew her nose.

"Big sis, Momma call you..," Nicky said softly as she touches her shoulder with her index finger holding a doll.

"okay, " she sniffed. "the series is just to be continued anyway."

Alaia stood up and grabbed her sister's other hand. She could hear so many voices out there. And her Momma was doing something big in the kitchen.

".... That girl .. She's only 9 and already watching sappy soap opera. Her dad thinks I treat her badly in this house. He can't believe if he watches this.. "

She heard her Momma long chatter while dishing here and chopping there. She watched the lovely lady wore purple apron and her hair tied messy bun.

"Momma.. Big sister here, " Nicky called her Mom.

"finally, " she huffed. Meghan faced her and her hands on her hip. "can you see we will have many guests in few hours? At least give me hand?"

"sorry Momma, " Alana whispered.

Meghan sighed.

"you can play, Nicky! " she told her daughter as she beamed. "and watch your brothers in the backyard! "

"okay, " she released her hand from Alaia's grip.

"and oh, baby, " Meghan's hands fell down in her side. "tell Nina don't touch my kitchen utensil! She already stole my spatula! "

"yep yep, Momma, " she ran away to the back yard. Her play things and her dolls were scattered around while her twin playing cook.

"can you help me, Al? "

"okay, Momma, " she stepped inside the kitchen, tying her hair and washing her hands. "I chop this vegetables? "

"yeah, I'll do the rest. And next you can wash these plates. "

A few minutes later to finish

"Momma, " a boy's crying voice made her heaved sigh.

"again, " she muttered.

She closed the pot and set the flame small.  She washed her hands and told Alaia, " if I dont come back in another 5 minutes, turn off this, okay? "

"okay, Momma, " she watched her Momma taking a breath before facing wailing little boy.

"what is going on, boys? "