19

The boys walk inside the house. They hear screeching sound coming from the living room. They look at each other then shake their head carrying shopping bags. They buy so many gifts. The contents are Alaia's rather than the twins'.

They enter the living room and find Alaia in a woman's embrace. The woman looks at them and she smiles. Their mother.

"Momma... "

They mumble still can't believe she is already awake. Their shopping bags fall on the floor as they walk fast to her.

Alaia quickly moves aside to his father arms as the boys hug her. They kiss her on her both cheeks and hug her again tightly.

"easy, boys. Dont make your mother out of breath, " Ryan said holding Alaia as they laugh. They both watch the boys are crying happily.

"you're awake, Momma, " Liam sniffed.

"we miss you, " Leone added.

Meghan's arms circled around the boys' shoulder. She smiles contently. She can't cry but she is happy to hug back the boys. Finally after long time.

"where are Jack and the others? " Ryan finally asked.

"Aunty Rose is so tiwed, Daddy, " Alaia answered. "Uncle Jack wants to bwing her home to sweep. Bwee too. "

"okay, " Ryan kissed her forehead.

This feeling is nostalgic. They sat in the living room watching tv and the boys were cuddling her. But now, the family has new member. That's Alaia. She now is cuddling her Daddy.

" I want to sweep with you again, Daddy, " her little voice broke the silence.

"me too, " the boys said in unison.

"alright, " Ryan said as he breathed a long sigh. "our bed is big enough for you guys to sleep. Your Momma doesn't mind though."

She smiles at him mouthing thank you. He replies with kiss gesture from his lips. Alaia scrunches her face watching her parents act like that.

"thank you, Dad, " the boys said again without look at him.

Time for dinner and everybody goes to dining room. The boys walk on each side of her hugging her waist. She wears baggy t-shirt and shorts. They chat animatedly ignoring Ryan and Alaia. It's okay. They have their moment too.

" I want to hug you again wike evewy night, " she whispered to him as he carried her to the dining room.

"mmm.. I love that, princess," he said to her then kissed her cheek.

She cheekily smiles rather than beamed. Today is the best day. Everybody is glad to hug the person they love.

The table is full of voice. Alaia is eating with Ryan as he helps Alaia to cut the fried chicken. He also helps her to eat the vegetables. It's not hard for him because Alaia loves it.

The boys are still ignore them as they eat without care what do they eat and they are still chat to their Mother anything important.

Whatever.

It's time for bed. The boys are already cuddling with Meghan and they still chat whatever their story to tell. Alaia doesn't feel to be ignored because she enjoys cuddling with her Dad.

It's time for revenge maybe.

Then, the story begins about what happen years back.

"so, boys.. And my only baby girl here, I want to talk to you about something, " they stare at her even Ryan pays attention.