13

This thursday is way hectic for me
I cant focus 😥
And sorry if you find my messing grammar again😂😂
___________

The piercing sound echoed the whole park. People around was trying to find the source.

Ryan's first move was he had to come to them. So when he was almost near the parking lot, he turned automatically and ran as fast as he could.

Jack only buckled Bree on her car seat when he heard it while Rosey just sat on the passenger's seat. Everybody only turned their head and stared at each other.

"w-wait.. Is that-"

"Liam, calm down, buddy," Jack said calmly. " I want to go there to check and you guys, please stay in the car. I want you guys to keep your butt on the seat till I come back. Don't panic, okay! "

"okay, " they chorused together.

"don't take too long, darling, " Rosey took his hand.

" I won't, " Jack kissed her temple. " I'll come back. "

Ryan stopped his feet when he reached the zebra crossed. The woman he just met laying on the road, bleeding to the head and holding the little girl. His breath hitched and suddenly it's hard to breath.

Alaia slowly got up and sat beside her mother. She shook her mom's body while she couldn't stop crying.

"Momma.. Momma, " she called her continuously with her faint voice.

The little girl just fine, with her fine grey dress, socks and cute flat shoes she sat shaking her mother. Her cheeks full of tears. Her ponytail was a little bit loosen.

Jack arrived and immediately picked Alaia up. His screaming woke him up from his state. Ryan stared at the unmoving body and his brother holding Alaia who was still screaming.

"what are you doing, Ryan? Hurry up! We have to bring them to the hospital," that's what Ryan heard from Jack.

His feet finally moved and he reached Katie. His hands trembling because he never seen people had accident on the road, and the most importantly the Lady whose body similar to his wife bleed unconscious.

He picked her up then slowly watched his brother ran to his car. His step was slow. He still didn't believe he was carrying her body.

Alaia was still screaming at her mother behind Jack. Her hand tried to reach her mother. Her voice even raspier and she coughed sometimes.

Liam step out from the SUV and he instinctively grabbed Alaia. He rubbed her back and said something to sooth her until she hiccupped. He wiped her tears and hugged her.

" it's okay, Al. It's okay. Momma will be fine," he said.

Leone took Liam's seat and sat beside Bree who watched everything curiously. Rosey shocked to watch what happened. She rubbed her belly and took a breath. She had to calm herself.

Jack called the hospital and explained everything. He asked them to wait at the entrance of Emergency Ward.

Jack came to help Ryan placing Katie in the backseat. Slowly they laid Katie down. Ryan was still in daze state. His mind was frozen but his body still hearing his brother's command.

"who wants to watch this Lady? " Jack asked panting. His hands were on the hips.

" I-"

"Dad, you can hold Alaia. I can watch her, " Liam offered. He brought Alaia in front of him. "Uncle Jack is already calling the hospital. We have to hurry, Dad. "

"okay, " Ryan said faintly.

"can you drive, bro? "

"umm.. I don't know, " Ryan's mind suddenly blank, between panic and confuse.

Jack stood in front of him and suddenly grabbed his face. They stare at each other eyes. He gave Ryan hard pat on his cheeks or more like slapping.

"dude, that's hurt! "

Ryan swatted Jack's hands and rubbed his cheeks. Jack was laughing. Then he composed himself.

"now, can you drive, " Jack said. Ryan nodded. "okay, we'll follow you. Come on!"

Liam sat on the back seat. He saw Katie sat beside him but the back rest was lower than Liam's. She was still unconscious on the almost flat backseat.

Ryan sat on the driver seat and hugged Alaia still sobbing. After the hard patted on his cheeks, he woke up from his daze state and controlled his emotion. The little girl was clutching his suit. Sometimes he gave a kiss on her head.

" it's okay, baby girl. Momma will be fine," he soothed her with much love. Just like soothing his baby girl. "are you hurt? "

"n-no..., " she hiccupped.

"that's good. Hold me tight, okay! "

Alaia just nodded. Like losing her voice, she couldn't talk and only gave him gesture. Ryan could feel her small hands grabbing his suit and hugging him. He liked this.

Liam was watching his dad. His eyes were full of love and kinda treated her like his daughter. But, Liam didn't mind it. He loved Alaia too. Kinda like his sister. She was much the cutest, just like Bree and she was his mom's carbon copy except her eyes and her hair.

They arrived at the Emergency entrance. The nurses and 2 doctors stood by the stretcher. Then they helped him to lay her on while Liam carried Alaia again. They started checking on her and Ryan asked one of the doctors to check on Alaia.

Ryan stood by her because Alaia was screaming at them when they keep the distance. Ryan's heart was crashing to hear her painful screaming. So, he asked Liam to check on Katie.

Liam went to the other section between the fabric and watched them examined her.

" I think she has minor concussion. Only her head is bleeding. Everything is fine. She got much impact of the hit."

That's what he heard. So, he backed away and stood another side.

Ryan now was holding Alaia with bandage on her elbow. He heard what the doctor explained and asked them to move Katie in the VIP room.

Jack arrived a few minutes later with heavily pregnant Rosey rubbing her belly followed by Leone carried sleeping Bree.

He met Liam when he bought the drinks from the cafetaria. So they together went to VIP room.

Jack saw his brother sleeping on the sofa with Alaia sprawled on his torso. Surely, they were exhausted from the panic situation.

Liam put the shopping bag on the table. He saw Jack nodding at him so he walked to him.

Rosey came and stood near to Katie. She was attached by IV and her pale face sleeping peacefully. She gave a look at her husband.

"Daddy! " Bree whined in small voice. Leone shushed it. Jack only smiled at them.

"okay, guys. I think everything goes well. So let them be and we have to leave. You guys are not on the weekend."

So they leave. Leaving the little family to sleep.

*a few hours later*

Ryan heard the murmuring and shushing. He couldn't let sleep sunk in him so he slowly opened his eyes. Firstly, he found a little girl sprawled on him, clutching his suit and hugging him. He smiled at her. He gave a kiss and looked at the room.

He found Flynn and his wife stared at him. Not in strange way. So, Ryan slowly got up facing them.

" I think I have to say this to you, Mr. Williams, " Flynn said.

----

You guys rock.
Thank you for reading and voting my book even though many confusing and jumbling words, grammar.. Whatever you call them😂
You guys giving me spirit to fasten the ending
So here I finish the next chapter
Hope you like it